PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 751 Fax job stuck in queue. Unable to clear.Unable to format HDD.

Custom Search

Charlieb
01-23-2015, 04:01 AM
Have a 751 with a fax job stuck in queue. I think the HDD is corrupt. With HDD connected I can't access service mode or any utilities. Admin mode in Pagescope web connection is also unavailable. Scan print & copy are still available. Blue data light is on constant and there is a job in the send queue that will not delete.
If I disconnect the HDD I can access service mode and admin mode and fax works. I have initialized fax settings but I can't format the HDD because I cant access service mode when it is plugged in.
Client has over 700 addresses on HDD that i really don't want to lose. Does anyone know if there is a way to access the HDD without service mode or a way to boot directly into service mode.I am going back tomorrow to see if I can back up any of the data with Pagescope data admin. and a new HDD.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

emujo
01-23-2015, 06:19 PM
If you can get into service mode, go into the fax section and select fax file format. This should get rid of any corrupt faxes sitting in memory. Then re-install your HDD, save the address books and replace HDD. Emujo

Custom Search