PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C550 prints perfectly but when copying copies are terrible

Custom Search

tiguy1971
01-24-2015, 04:03 PM
hi there,

I have a machine Konica Minolta Bizhub C550 that prints perfectly but when you try to copy the copies come out terrible, if scanning from the ADF, only part of a faded copy comes out and it's covered with lines and also i noticed that most times when you put an original in the ADF it's gives a message to clear original off the glass and there nothing there. Now when you copy directly from the glass the copies come out but the colors are all messed up and there alot more cyan then any other colors.

Anyone with any ideas because i haven't really found the manual very helpfull with this problem???
Let me know
Tiguy

blackcat4866
01-24-2015, 04:20 PM
It sounds like you made some good observations. Have you taken any steps yet?
Like:
1) Cleaning optics?
2) Performing stabilization/gradation?

=^..^=

tiguy1971
01-24-2015, 04:27 PM
Yes, i have cleaned the optics, did stabilization/gradation, like haven't done the stop edge calibration and lead edge for the scanner because i don't have the calabration chart for those, but the feeder part intrigues me and i have a feeling it might all be related to that, because when you use the ADF the the scanner moves to the slit glass and since when inserting an original in the feeder it says to clear the glass i think that's where the problem comes but can't pin point the reason

blackcat4866
01-24-2015, 04:32 PM
Do you get error results in the gradation process?

Not so much on this model, but on other KM's the scanner frame can become deformed, changing the machine focus, and the gradation will never complete properly. Especially watch for rhombus images (not square to the edges of the page), and blurry focus lines on your test pattern. Poor focus will completely throw off the color representation. Is this machine set up to scan? How do the images look? =^..^=

tiguy1971
01-24-2015, 04:38 PM
I will have to check again but the last time i tried it i wasn't getting any error results, the scanner is setup but the images are the same result as what i get when i copy. It's the glass and slit part that is very weird why such a difference from one to the other???

blackcat4866
01-25-2015, 01:33 AM
I will have to check again but the last time i tried it i wasn't getting any error results, the scanner is setup but the images are the same result as what i get when i copy. It's the glass and slit part that is very weird why such a difference from one to the other???

Did you read the other posting? =^..^=

Custom Search