PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C500 or Ikon CPP500 black fading and developer is dumping

Custom Search

tiguy1971
01-24-2015, 04:55 PM
Hi there, i have a Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C500 and following the black developper change and doing the replacement procedure as per manual, i can get approximatly 100 prints and the black starts to fade and the copies become grainy with developper, i've repeated the same procedure and i keep getting the same problem with another developper unit so not sure at this point, it's gets to the point that the machine codes out sometimes with SC29-10.

Not sure if i'm missing something, any ideas, anyone???

smart-refill
01-24-2015, 06:20 PM
29-10 | Dmax control /K resulted in an abnormality | Main body stops immediately and main relay (RL1) is turned OFF | * Printer control board (PRCB) * Developing unit /K * Gamma sensor (PS11)

the developer is new?

After completion of this adjustment, be sure to perform the L-detect initial auto. adjustment.
If printing is started without performing the L-detect initial auto. adjustment, a proper image density cannot be obtained, thus resulting in the change of developer again.

tiguy1971
01-26-2015, 04:00 AM
Developer is brand new, replaced and performed the L-detect just like the manual says.
It seems like alot of problems n Konica's there first mesure is to replace print control board, what is it with that, never had any problems like that on other brands?

I've also swaped developper units.
Don't know anymore.

smart-refill
02-16-2015, 06:57 PM
did you fix the problem?

now I have a C500 with same problem, I replace the black developer with a new one and the black print is fade. (I load the new developer after the old developer was discharged -> 36mode -> L-detect initial automatic adjustment)

today I replace the drum and the cleaning blade and the print is fade too.

I try to find a solution tomorow.

Custom Search