PDA

View Full Version : di2510 touch screen problem

Custom Search

avio2
01-26-2015, 07:41 AM
part does not take commands but I already changed the operation panel complete with a functioning
anyone have other solution?

thanks in advance

allan
01-26-2015, 02:19 PM
They can get seriously out of calibration. Next to the sub-switch there is a small hole where you can push a reset switch, Press 3 constantly until you get the reset screen (all zeros) play with a stylus until you can get touch panel adj to select and bobs your uncle if that does not work. i will think the MFPB is NG. Reseat all the chips and connector on the board.

avio2
01-29-2015, 08:04 AM
They can get seriously out of calibration. Next to the sub-switch there is a small hole where you can push a reset switch, Press 3 constantly until you get the reset screen (all zeros) play with a stylus until you can get touch panel adj to select and bobs your uncle if that does not work. i will think the MFPB is NG. Reseat all the chips and connector on the board.

I had already solved by replacing MFB thit another mfb

thanks anyway for the timely response
:)

the only problem is that I have the electronic meter busted now and in ther tech mode i have some possibilty to reset not to set just counter

p.s.
You know how to get rid of stabilization the bizhub c250-c252?

allan
01-29-2015, 02:22 PM
If you are use to the new machines those C252/C250 machine are just dead slow. Stabilization is part of the image process adjustment it needs to do that to work correctly otherwise things like image density and color registration would be NG.

Not sure about the meter count on the Di2510. Did you keep the original NVRAM on the new board?
Don't work with those any more look for a small removable chip on the board and swop that.

avio2
01-29-2015, 03:46 PM
If you are use to the new machines those C252/C250 machine are just dead slow. Stabilization is part of the image process adjustment it needs to do that to work correctly otherwise things like image density and color registration would be NG.

Not sure about the meter count on the Di2510. Did you keep the original NVRAM on the new board?
Don't work with those any more look for a small removable chip on the board and swop that.

for c252 I have heard of my coleghi who say that there is no way to eliminate them and make it last longer drums that wear out even if they are not produced copies colors by setting six sw but did not tell me what
for 2510 i have changed with mfb used and swap sd but the counter not change

allan
01-29-2015, 04:12 PM
Search for stabilize black only. It would only make the color units last longer if you dont use color. Do research on ACS.

Custom Search