PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub 200 freezing

Custom Search

brent
01-27-2015, 05:21 PM
0x01100003 is the code it gave the other day.. and it has been acting up I get a call every day on it. and could never catch it messing up.. today it did not code out but they were copying and it froze and said printing.. and nothing was happening.. it is a copier only by the way.. nothing hooked up to it.. it has a board going out it seems. any thoughts? thanks
brent

brent
01-29-2015, 06:55 PM
just thought if anyone had any thougts before I started replacing boards.. I am going to do some more research on it today
if anyone had any information.. thanks
brent

darry1322
01-29-2015, 07:19 PM
just thought if anyone had any thougts before I started replacing boards.. I am going to do some more research on it today
if anyone had any information.. thanks
brent

Bad MFB board will cause this.

speedtek
01-29-2015, 07:25 PM
^^^sorry I had the reply open for a while before I hit Submit!

According to KM that code indicates a bad MFBS Board.

brent
01-29-2015, 07:27 PM
of course.. the most expensive board.. lol right?

thank you guys

brent

mo0651
01-30-2015, 10:47 PM
Had 1 freezing up when the toner level was off and not replenishing... Is anything running or just sitting there?

brent
01-30-2015, 11:23 PM
Nope it would just say printing and it was completely stopped and I replaced the board today and it seems to have fixed it thank you for your help

brent
02-02-2015, 09:14 PM
replaced the board. was fine for 2 days. today it aborted and is s tuck again. I guess I am kind of at a loss 0x0110000003 is what the code was the first time

I replaced the mfb board. any thoughts.>

brent

Hansoon
02-03-2015, 08:00 AM
Not out of experience but my guts are telling me power supply.

Hans

brent
02-03-2015, 10:43 PM
ok it crapped out on me today as well. so I have it back at the shop customer claimed the tried to make a 2 sided copy today and it went into freeze mode
they do a 2 sided on the 1 to 2 mode.. and one side is a reduction on legal then 100 percent on the second side.. I give up..
I am back at the shop and I can not replicate it.. it works here.. here are a couple more other items.. the drum is scratched by the transfer roller right to the aluminmum I had not noticed that till today. and the fuser is worn down to the metal by the famous thermistor.. these could be a contributor to the problem and I just thought I would update this problem for ya'll the sad thing.,. is this machine has 114k on it.. and in a low volume environment really took a toll on this machine..

thanks

brent

mjunkaged
02-04-2015, 04:31 AM
ok it crapped out on me today as well. so I have it back at the shop customer claimed the tried to make a 2 sided copy today and it went into freeze mode
they do a 2 sided on the 1 to 2 mode.. and one side is a reduction on legal then 100 percent on the second side.. I give up..
I am back at the shop and I can not replicate it.. it works here.. here are a couple more other items.. the drum is scratched by the transfer roller right to the aluminmum I had not noticed that till today. and the fuser is worn down to the metal by the famous thermistor.. these could be a contributor to the problem and I just thought I would update this problem for ya'll the sad thing.,. is this machine has 114k on it.. and in a low volume environment really took a toll on this machine..

thanks

brent
THE SCRATCHED DRUM can cause your charge wire to short, causing 'scrambled brains'. Had a similar issue with a customer who didn't want to replace the drum for awhile. I believe a new drum made his stop acting screwy...but i did BCS board (inside scanner) as well as starter and dev. unit (worn out) as well.

Hansoon
02-04-2015, 09:40 AM
mjunkaged is right. This is a well known cause for freezing, aborts and the like.

Hans

Frostwolf
02-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Check for swollen caps on power supply, I've seen a couple of Dialta 3510's and bizhub 350's with caps swelled up. Should be able to see them without taking it out of the machine.
Good Luck

brent
02-04-2015, 11:13 PM
here is the latest with the darn machine.. I brought it to the shop and it freezes up still.. reset. then it threw a 0x00e00317 witch shows a mem board
so I replaced it.. and no dice.. I simply swapped a drum unit from another machine. problem goes away. but I don't know if this is it or not.. it must have been arching.. but like with anything else.. I am very leary

brent

fixthecopier
02-04-2015, 11:45 PM
I had a bizhub 200 throwing an error for the fan. Drum shorts can cause funny things. Do you have new collars in the dv boxes?

Custom Search