PDA

View Full Version : konica c363 color streaks on b/w copy

Custom Search

DOE
01-28-2015, 01:42 PM
have a customer with a konica c363 that black and white is set as priority. 4 times in 2 months they went to print out a black and white copy and it had red streaks down one side(looked like failed blade) and alternating yellow green and blue down the other side. it took 7 copies for it to clear up. this only happens once every couple weeks. any ideas thanks

blackcat4866
01-29-2015, 02:54 AM
For starters I think you need to check the model number. Valid models include:

bizhub C360
bizhub C364
bizhub C364e
bizhub 364e
bizhub 363

but never bizhub C363. Since you so specifically describe color images when selecting monochrome, I think I can safely assume that it is a color copier. Most likely the primary transfer belt is not cleaning off the color registration patches completely. =^..^=

avio2
01-29-2015, 08:09 AM
have a customer with a konica c363 that black and white is set as priority. 4 times in 2 months they went to print out a black and white copy and it had red streaks down one side(looked like failed blade) and alternating yellow green and blue down the other side. it took 7 copies for it to clear up. this only happens once every couple weeks. any ideas thanks

probably blade tranfert belt
if are c360
form lumps toner in the downhill in recovery
check if it is blocked

DOE
02-03-2015, 06:08 PM
For starters I think you need to check the model number. Valid models include:

bizhub C360
bizhub C364
bizhub C364e
bizhub 364e
bizhub 363

but never bizhub C363. Since you so specifically describe color images when selecting monochrome, I think I can safely assume that it is a color copier. Most likely the primary transfer belt is not cleaning off the color registration patches completely. =^..^=

konica c360

DOE
02-03-2015, 06:10 PM
have a customer with a konica c360 that black and white is set as priority. 4 times in 2 months they went to print out a black and white copy and it had red streaks down one side(looked like failed blade) and alternating yellow green and blue down the other side. it took 7 copies for it to clear up. this only happens once every couple weeks. any ideas thanks

konica c360

blackcat4866
02-04-2015, 03:40 AM
If you're getting multiple colors it's most likely the transfer belt cleaning blade that has failed. Perhaps there is a piece of paper shoved in there. Sometimes you can clean the blade and re-prime it. But 9 times out of 10 you'll have to order the primary transfer belt assembly.

Are you getting the mustaches? That usually means their is one or more pierce hole(s) in the primary transfer belt. =^..^=

Custom Search