PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Develop Ineo +360 error C2554

Custom Search

soichiro
02-03-2015, 07:26 PM
I'm receiving constant this error (C2254) when I try to print color pages. Print 7,8,9,10 pages and then the error pop up, open and close the side door and start the same loop again.

My magenta developer unit is almost new (15% wear). I change developer unit from a same machine (25% wear) but I got the same error. I've check connectors and everything looks good.

Please help me.

Thank you.

allan
02-03-2015, 07:30 PM
The actuator in the hopper is stuck (magnet on aluminium bracket). Normally you would disassemble vacuum and inspect. I just bang on the hopper with back of my screw driver to dislodge it. But thats only me.

I have even found developer stuck to the magnets, a complete mystery as to how it gets there.

Good advice would be to disassemble the hopper and make sure the actuators moves freely also turn the drives by hand to see if that would dump toner clockwise for one color and anti-clockwise for the next. I have never found a bad reed switch before but test them for the fun of it.

Leave the output cover of to see the toner bottles. Run half tones on CMYK for about 50 pages and watch the hoppers fill up. Then check out the level history to see the TCR levels all should be around 6.5% give or take 2%. Run halftones on the color in question to see if the TCR value regulates ok.

I sometimes reset the dev unit if the TCR value is ok. It would reinitialize but that could only be a paranoid habit. Any opinions about that would be helpful.

leonardob
04-21-2015, 10:26 AM
The actuator in the hopper is stuck (magnet on aluminium bracket). Normally you would disassemble vacuum and inspect. I just bang on the hopper with back of my screw driver to dislodge it. But thats only me.

I have even found developer stuck to the magnets, a complete mystery as to how it gets there.

Good advice would be to disassemble the hopper and make sure the actuators moves freely also turn the drives by hand to see if that would dump toner clockwise for one color and anti-clockwise for the next. I have never found a bad reed switch before but test them for the fun of it.

Leave the output cover of to see the toner bottles. Run half tones on CMYK for about 50 pages and watch the hoppers fill up. Then check out the level history to see the TCR levels all should be around 6.5% give or take 2%. Run halftones on the color in question to see if the TCR value regulates ok.

I sometimes reset the dev unit if the TCR value is ok. It would reinitialize but that could only be a paranoid habit. Any opinions about that would be helpful.

When it rain ... it pours !!!! I suddenly have two machines giving all colors errors ... C2551.....C2554....C2556.... C2557.... C2558

Changed the hopper (from another used machine) , PCR board and Dev units .. Problem persists ...

In one of the Treads here someone suggested changing the bushings (Part number is A5C1RA0000 (bushing)) , any idea is there is service bulletin for this errors ?

tks,

leonardo

hotfuser
04-21-2015, 12:49 PM
I'm receiving constant this error (C2254) when I try to print color pages. Print 7,8,9,10 pages and then the error pop up, open and close the side door and start the same loop again.

My magenta developer unit is almost new (15% wear). I change developer unit from a same machine (25% wear) but I got the same error. I've check connectors and everything looks good.

Please help me.

Thank you.

can you confirm which code you are getting Soichiro please?

hotfuser
04-21-2015, 12:53 PM
When it rain ... it pours !!!! I suddenly have two machines giving all colors errors ... C2551.....C2554....C2556.... C2557.... C2558

Changed the hopper (from another used machine) , PCR board and Dev units .. Problem persists ...

In one of the Treads here someone suggested changing the bushings (Part number is A5C1RA0000 (bushing)) , any idea is there is service bulletin for this errors ?

tks,

leonardo

There is a bulletin out with all the information on it. i have enclosed it for you.

leonardob
04-22-2015, 07:29 AM
There is a bulletin out with all the information on it. i have enclosed it for you.

Hi Hotfuser

Many thanks !!!! The Bulletin is for the C224e Series... Any idea if there is one/any for the C220 series?

yesterday we solved the problem in one machine by cleaning the hopper ... the other one still a mystery ... we have changed almost every thing.

Brought the machine to the workshop , seem that tonite will be of these nites ....... pizza and red bull until we get to the bottom of it.

I'll post the results tomorrow.

Cheers,

Leonardo

hotfuser
04-22-2015, 10:26 AM
Hi Hotfuser

Many thanks !!!! The Bulletin is for the C224e Series... Any idea if there is one/any for the C220 series?

yesterday we solved the problem in one machine by cleaning the hopper ... the other one still a mystery ... we have changed almost every thing.

Brought the machine to the workshop , seem that tonite will be of these nites ....... pizza and red bull until we get to the bottom of it.

I'll post the results tomorrow.

Cheers,

Leonardo

My apologies it was that the part number was for the C224e range which made me think it was for that range of machine.

I have had quite a few HV units fail on that range of copier over the years. it drains the dev units of dev. If you check the waste box is it full of dev? if this is the case it most definatly the HV unit

francisco
04-22-2015, 11:16 AM
My apologies it was that the part number was for the C224e range which made me think it was for that range of machine.

I have had quite a few HV units fail on that range of copier over the years. it drains the dev units of dev. If you check the waste box is it full of dev? if this is the case it most definatly the HV unit

in this model the toner cart have some developer inside.
some developer goes out to waste box and some gets in whith the new toner . this is because the waste box is full of developer.

hotfuser
04-22-2015, 02:23 PM
in this model the toner cart have some developer inside.
some developer goes out to waste box and some gets in whith the new toner . this is because the waste box is full of developer.

Oh yes i know that the C224e range toner contains dev but the waste boxes fill up much quicker if the HV units fail as it is drawn straight out into the WTB.

The C220 toner doesnt contain dev only the black does when the HV fails on this range it also drains the dev out of units.

Custom Search