PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c 353 c-4153

Custom Search

Zeldaman
02-05-2015, 08:05 AM
Hi there!
Monday morning (what else?), ticket for a ph-failure. Take a close look at the yellow ph - polygonmotor´s gone. Ordered the ph-kit and yesterday morning going to install it. Done this very often, so "Mr. Supertech" built in the ph´s, checked all pins... and rebuilt all the pcdu´s, covers....
Turn on the machine, it´s make the predrives - YES!!! After a short look on the display there was one question: wtf makes the oilcan there??? P-7, P-21 ohoh! Never mind, making a testcopy - aaaarghhhh (see 1. picture). OK, cursing and reopening this bit.. was one. Checking all things again, nothing strange to see. Rebuilding, but only the neccesary parts & no screws - testcopy - the same. Opened up again, taking out the ph-M and build the old one in - testcopy fine, no more P-messages!
Then i take a closer look at the new ph-M, and look at the 2 other photos, the holder for the slit-cover is bent like a rollercoaster-railway. Only 2 explanations:
1. the cover opens not enough
2. the beam collides with the bent holder and writes his datas into the nirwana.
I told this as a little help, ´cause i thought i´m to dumb.
Greetings...

Zeldaman
02-05-2015, 08:08 AM
Hi there!
Sorry, i´m dumb. Here are the pictures.

Custom Search