PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C754e inserts

Custom Search

emujo
02-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Have a customer with new Bizhub C754e, they want to add covers and inserts to a particular job...This is a 20+ page PDF, and they need a front cover, back cover, and an embossed blank sheet after the front cover, but before the actual PDF...so we have Cover/Embossed page/PDF/rear cover. Here's the problem, I can put the embossed page anywhere but behind the front cover sheet. The job comes out Cover/1st page of the PDF/Embossed page/remainder of PDF/Rear Cover. Any ideas on how to get the insert page to follow behind the front cover sheet? I have tried changing the "per page" setting in within the "Cover" selections of the driver. TIA Emujo

allan
02-05-2015, 06:00 PM
You have to insert a blank page after the cover, so the PDF would start on a blank page unless the cover is printed. Do both the second page and the insert with "per page setting" what bothers me is that there is no different paper type setting using this. Or just add the cover and the blank insert to the start of the PDF. This is where a post inserter comes in handy.

emujo
02-05-2015, 08:46 PM
yeah, this is the only way to make it work from what I can see, but the customer refuses to go back in and pull the blank page out of the fed stack of originals...."the Ricoh did it...". Emujo

Custom Search