PDA

View Full Version : RU-504 or RU-504

Custom Search

methogod
02-10-2015, 09:22 AM
any one have a NEW one in box,... only need the top half either model prefer the RU-504.

thanks,

Sultan
02-15-2015, 06:05 PM
Hello Sir,

I have C6500Pro repeated paper jam only 80 gsm -250 gsm . But no paper jam with 300 gsm A4 and A3 . It Shows Code J-7541 . I interchaged PS3 and Entrance sensor (PS1), Paper exit sensor (PS3). I cleanned all Rollers with cleaner. But same problem. sometime 80gsm-250gsm pass some copies . after continues copies it gives paper jam.
Here i attached photos where paper jam .

Please can you help me.

Sultan

Synaux
02-15-2015, 06:49 PM
Hello Sir,

I have C6500Pro repeated paper jam only 80 gsm -250 gsm . But no paper jam with 300 gsm A4 and A3 . It Shows Code J-7541 . I interchaged PS3 and Entrance sensor (PS1), Paper exit sensor (PS3). I cleanned all Rollers with cleaner. But same problem. sometime 80gsm-250gsm pass some copies . after continues copies it gives paper jam.
Here i attached photos where paper jam .

Please can you help me.

Sultan

What makes you think that posting this here is acceptable?

Someone will help you on your original post if they have a solution for you.

methogod
02-15-2015, 06:51 PM
whats your meter on your EXIT decuring roller.

usually when that gets up there (close to 750K-1M) it starts to act up and transferring both very heavy and very light fail.

Just happened to on to my C6501's

but before i commit to that.

can you tell me your machine meter.
Do you run 8.5x11R or it also on 8.5x11 regular....

thanks,

Sultan
02-15-2015, 08:57 PM
whats your meter on your EXIT decuring roller.usually when that gets up there (close to 750K-1M) it starts to act up and transferring both very heavy and very light fail.Just happened to on to my C6501'sbut before i commit to that.can you tell me your machine meter. Do you run 8.5x11R or it also on 8.5x11 regular....thanks,Hello sir,It's meter 1378893after the customer changed the machine from another one shop this paper jam started. Here i have only A4 and A3. Don't have 8.5×11 paper.but i will try sir. But no paper jam using 300gsm . Thank u.

allan
02-15-2015, 09:08 PM
My guess would be that there is not enough pressure from the pinch rollers (driven rollers). It would work with thick stock but not plain stock?

methogod
02-16-2015, 06:25 AM
in my experience the RU rollers will fail on heavy stock first.

A4 is close enough to 8.5x11

my question is when you run it Short Edge First it jams, what happens when you run it Long Edge First.

also look at the pressure rollers see if the springs are not sitting right.

Sultan
02-16-2015, 08:33 AM
in my experience the RU rollers will fail on heavy stock first.

A4 is close enough to 8.5x11

my question is when you run it Short Edge First it jams, what happens when you run it Long Edge First.

also look at the pressure rollers see if the springs are not sitting right.

Mr.Methogod,

I tried with A4 A4R A3 . After some copies same paper jam in same place.

Springs are good condition.

After changed machine frm one place to another place paper jam problem started in
exit in delivery side. That time i put all software SW value 0.

Then i found problem no contact connector in delivery motor .
After i connected that problem gone. This problem started.

I put default software SW value like manual.

methogod
02-16-2015, 10:41 AM
why would you mess with the SW SWITCHS?...

some of them should not be set at all. I hope you didn't default them all.

Give me some history on the machine.

Was it working up until recently?
Is this a new install of a used machine?

have you pulled the RU and see if the paper jams in the exit?

Sultan
02-16-2015, 07:51 PM
why would you mess with the SW SWITCHS?...

some of them should not be set at all. I hope you didn't default them all.

Give me some history on the machine.

Was it working up until recently?
Is this a new install of a used machine?

have you pulled the RU and see if the paper jams in the exit?

This is used machine. And before transport it was working good.

After changed the machine place it started paper jam in delivery exit side.

so i put all SW to 0. Then i found connector out from delivery motor .

After i set default SW value refer manual. Then i adjusted quality auto gamma adj and calibration

Now paper jam in RU unit entrace place refere picture. Only pass 300 gsm .

without RU AND Finishers it work good.

Here the machine pictures.

thank u28049

methogod
02-17-2015, 09:28 AM
I would start over... you have to much info and you have made so many changes to no avail...

take off front cover of RU and front door. Check that motors activate when they are saposed to.
CHEAT DOOR... i find that causes some odd stuff as well, we were getting so many COVER OPEN issues, we reverse the connectors on the door switch, so its always closed.

TEST...

if doesn't fix....

I would unplug and re-connect all connectors on both sides of the RU and and the SD and main body.

You have 3 sets of connectors...

1.Back of RU (on the slide - red and yellow plugs) pull the cover panel (2 screws) and unplug and re-connect)

2 and 3. Unplug all 4 connectors on both sides of the RU (MAIN BODY and SD SIDE)
=================

With that said i would also check your power is consistent.

Make sure your RU and SD are connected to a DEDICATED 10AMP outlet (or whatever that is equal to in your country)
=================

Did you ever disconnect the RU from the main body and run some pages to make sure its not something inside the main body....

Sultan
02-17-2015, 02:40 PM
I would start over... you have to much info and you have made so many changes to no avail...

take off front cover of RU and front door. Check that motors activate when they are saposed to.
CHEAT DOOR... i find that causes some odd stuff as well, we were getting so many COVER OPEN issues, we reverse the connectors on the door switch, so its always closed.

TEST...

if doesn't fix....

I would unplug and re-connect all connectors on both sides of the RU and and the SD and main body.

1.Back of RU (on the slide - red and yellow plugs) pull the cover panel (2 screws) and unplug and re-connect)

2 and 3. Unplug all 4 connectors on both sides of the RU (MAIN BODY and SD SIDE)
=================

Make sure your RU and SD are connected to a DEDICATED 10AMP outlet (or whatever that is equal to in your country)
=================

Did you ever disconnect the RU from the main body and run some pages to make sure its not something inside the main body....

Mr.Methogod,

Is there any software SW setting for delivery section or RU unit for different papers?

Thanks

methogod
02-18-2015, 08:35 AM
I guarantee you SW switches have nothing to do with this...

you hijacked my post, i still helped you but you wont listen so good luck.

Sultan
02-21-2015, 10:55 PM
I guarantee you SW switches have nothing to do with this...

you hijacked my post, i still helped you but you wont listen so good luck.

Hello Methogod,

Why i asked again and again SW setting bcs i put all 0 . When paper jam was in delivery section.

Today i tried photocopy with 80gsm A4 anf A4R face up no paper jam . I noticed paper pass speed is normal from delivery and RU entry also. But wringles end of the papers

Then i tried photocopy face down with A4 and R direction again paper jam in RU unit j-7541. But high paper pass speed delivery and entry RU unit.

After i sent print with A4 and A4R face up but very slow deliver and entry RU unit aper jam J-3204 .

Then i sent print face down with A4 and A4R direction again paper jam in RU unit j-7541.But high speed delivery and entry RU unit.

After i tried photocopy and print with 80gsm A3 face up and face down . Very slow delivery from fuser assbly

And paper jam code j-3402 .

This is now status of machine. I am waiting you sugesstion sir.

Thanks.

Sultan
02-21-2015, 11:00 PM

TEST...

if doesn't fix....

=================

=================

Hello sir,

Without RU and finishers no paer jam use all type of paper .

methogod
02-22-2015, 04:28 AM
I would text your exit sensor and the while you have that apart make sure the exit roller is not messed up...

i would replace if over 500Kk

methogod
02-22-2015, 02:33 PM
here is the fix from KM...

Custom Search