PDA

View Full Version : job stuck in job list after job finished ! ineo +454e

Custom Search

jakani
02-10-2015, 03:47 PM
i have an ineo + 454e , and after a printing job finished the job still appearing in job list and when i delete it , it shows that the job deleted but still stuck in job list , and if there is a lot of printing jobs it seems that its not receiving any after that
so i have to shut it down to clear the job list !
any suggestions what the problem might be !

groovy
02-10-2015, 05:27 PM
is the job printed from the same computer? maybe it could be a driver issue...

allan
02-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Making sure the firmware is up to date on these "e" range machines eliminates a lot of problems.

jakani
02-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Making sure the firmware is up to date on these "e" range machines eliminates a lot of problems.

i updated the firmware from 6.02 to 6.03 , the operation went good , when i check the function version it still function version 3 , it didn't update to anything higher !
so i plugged the usb again to try the operation again , i got a message saying that firmware is up to date !

Konicoz
02-12-2015, 01:52 PM
hi- read the documentation for the firmware, you have to change ssw bit 25 i think, cant remember what that version is but it should tell you in the documentation. once you have done that it will display a higher function version. good luck.
I have been told that there are restrictions like you cant go straight from function 3 to 7 and have to load a version in between..

mrwho
02-12-2015, 04:40 PM
You're talking about machine job list or computer printer driver job list?

If it is at the computer, there's a check mark you must clear so it doesn't hold printed jobs in the printer driver list.

jakani
02-12-2015, 04:57 PM
You're talking about machine job list or computer printer driver job list?

If it is at the computer, there's a check mark you must clear so it doesn't hold printed jobs in the printer driver list.

i'm talking about machine job list , and lights under panel keeps flashing also i forgot mentioning that

mrwho
02-12-2015, 05:01 PM
If you turn off the machine, disconnect the network cable and turn the machine back on - does the problem go away?

If so, then take out the network cable off all the computers, insert the cable on the MFP and then insert the network cable on one computer at a time and print a test page, to see if it is a specific computer causing it.

jakani
02-12-2015, 05:24 PM
If you turn off the machine, disconnect the network cable and turn the machine back on - does the problem go away?

If so, then take out the network cable off all the computers, insert the cable on the MFP and then insert the network cable on one computer at a time and print a test page, to see if it is a specific computer causing it.

thanks for replying ,i think that might help but in my situation i think it's the same and better to change the shared machine driver from the server , because to play with the network is something i wanna avoid because of the IT responsible that i have to deal with .

mrwho
02-12-2015, 05:26 PM
At least do the first test (machine without network cable) and, if better, try with your laptop and a crossover cable. If it works, talk to the IT.

jakani
02-12-2015, 05:42 PM
At least do the first test (machine without network cable) and, if better, try with your laptop and a crossover cable. If it works, talk to the IT.

when i switch off and on the machine it seems that its working perfectly , after a day or two when i go for a check the problem is back again , i think you are right when the pc with the problem is printing something ,
thanks Mr mrwho ;)

mrwho
02-12-2015, 05:53 PM
Can't you tell by the document's name who printed it?

jakani
02-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Can't you tell by the document's name who printed it?
yes the names of users are shown in job list

mrwho
02-12-2015, 06:34 PM
And is it always the same user? Or at least users that share the same PC? Or user that have PCs that have the same OS? Try to find a common thing there...

If not, update or change the driver (from PS to PCL or vice-versa).

jakani
02-12-2015, 06:56 PM
And is it always the same user? Or at least users that share the same PC? Or user that have PCs that have the same OS? Try to find a common thing there...

If not, update or change the driver (from PS to PCL or vice-versa).

they have many PCs with dual users , that's an other info to add to the diagnostic plan
thank you

Custom Search