PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine C220 - C-C152 After firmware upgrade

Custom Search

EzRa
02-13-2015, 02:38 PM
Hi. Yesterday I've loaded FW to Bizhub C220 with my country's language, and after that machine displays C-C152 error code. Ofc now I'm aware that for motherboards from Taiwan we need some other scanner ROM... but it's too late :D Can anyone help me with this issue? Would really appreciate sharing that rom with me...

hotfuser
02-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Hi. Yesterday I've loaded FW to Bizhub C220 with my country's language, and after that machine displays C-C152 error code. Ofc now I'm aware that for motherboards from Taiwan we need some other scanner ROM... but it's too late :D Can anyone help me with this issue? Would really appreciate sharing that rom with me...

Have you made sure its the correct firmware.flash machine with
version G00-C6 firmware. This should hopefully get rid of the code.

It could also be Failed REYB/SCAN PWB I/F. Try this aswell

Synaux
02-13-2015, 05:48 PM

First, check that the checksum (in Service Mode) is the same as in the documentation that accompanies the firmware.

Or reflash the firmware if you do not have the document...

EzRa
02-16-2015, 07:55 AM
Have you made sure its the correct firmware.flash machine with
version G00-C6 firmware. This should hopefully get rid of the code.

It could also be Failed REYB/SCAN PWB I/F. Try this aswell

Yeah firmware is correct, because I've installed it on many C220s before. Just now, when new supplies came, we got one machine with motherboard made in Taiwan instead of Japan. And they required other scanner rom which I don't have atm. I have only one version of firmware which always been good... 'till now when we've got other manufactorer's mobo... and dead machine :D

Synaux
02-16-2015, 02:36 PM
Yeah firmware is correct, because I've installed it on many C220s before. Just now, when new supplies came, we got one machine with motherboard made in Taiwan instead of Japan. And they required other scanner rom which I don't have atm. I have only one version of firmware which always been good... 'till now when we've got other manufactorer's mobo... and dead machine :D

Checksums are designed to help people detect a read/write error. Just because the firmware you are using has worked in the past does not mean it installed correctly on this machine. Until you check the checksum you are acting on blind faith that the firmware was written correctly. There is a reason KM has a whole menu with firmware checksums.

Although I guess ignorance is bliss.

Aside from all that, that other scanner rom you mentioned might help.

bigwul
02-16-2015, 02:41 PM

As basically every response has been to check the FW and re-flash - have you tried to re-flash?

EzRa
02-17-2015, 12:13 PM
Thank you all for your time to reply to my problem. Issue is gone now. G00-C6 didn't work. After turning machine on, willing to write this firmware, copier didn't let me choose whether to wirte scanner rom or not. Problem was solved with newest GCZ-D1 version. Works fine now. Thank you all again for your time.

Synaux
02-17-2015, 03:28 PM
Thank you all for your time to reply to my problem. Issue is gone now. G00-C6 didn't work. After turning machine on, willing to write this firmware, copier didn't let me choose whether to wirte scanner rom or not. Problem was solved with newest GCZ-D1 version. Works fine now. Thank you all again for your time.

Glad you hear you got it working. : )

Custom Search