PDA

View Full Version : LDAP on C284e

Custom Search

kingarthur
02-20-2015, 04:46 PM
Has anybody managed to set up LDAP on a C284e, the customer has turned on LDAP on the MFP, when he sets it up via pagescope it connects ok, but when you go to search for anything, you get "no results found", I've got the guide from infohub, however, when it shows you how to use it, there's a photo of the screen, which shows not only "search" but "LDAP search", is there something that I'm missing that is supposed to display this on the MFP screen

Cheers

Issac-brock
02-24-2015, 02:17 PM
Has anybody managed to set up LDAP on a C284e, the customer has turned on LDAP on the MFP, when he sets it up via pagescope it connects ok, but when you go to search for anything, you get "no results found", I've got the guide from infohub, however, when it shows you how to use it, there's a photo of the screen, which shows not only "search" but "LDAP search", is there something that I'm missing that is supposed to display this on the MFP screen

Cheers

I set LDAP up on a C284e recently, don't recall LDAP search on the screen, just Search. Sounds like the "search base" path entered for LDAP is incorrect?
I would confirm all fields entered correctly for LDAP.

kingarthur
02-24-2015, 04:29 PM
went back to the customer today, to install the other 3 MFPs, apparently it "still didn't work", after i had finished the installs, I went to check the original one, the LDAP search was now on screen & it was doing as it should, apparently the customer had tried it 10 mins earlier & it didn't, so as long as he can remember what he did, he can now sort the other 4...

Custom Search