PDA

View Full Version : Error Code How to perform a trouble reset on C554

Custom Search

copier tech
02-26-2015, 04:00 PM
Quick question, on a the older bizhubs one could perform a trouble reset by holding down the utility/counter button & powering on the machine etc, but as the new c284 series dont have this button how does one perform a trouble reset (except in service mode)
As I like to advice my customer how to reset some errors over the phone!

allan
02-26-2015, 05:26 PM
They changed it to the [reset] button use the same as the old method using [utility] button.

GTgosu
02-26-2015, 07:25 PM
try to service menu -> system 1 -> initialization and then you got on the bottom "error reset".

Kurtillton
03-23-2016, 05:33 PM
try to service menu -> system 1 -> initialization and then you got on the bottom "error reset".

Today you saved a life, i was racking my brain around this for a few hours and came across the offical term 'Trouble reset' which took me here, you post saved me getting in contact with being put on hold from a lvl2 support desk, thank you.

copier tech
03-23-2016, 07:42 PM
Today you saved a life, i was racking my brain around this for a few hours and came across the offical term 'Trouble reset' which took me here, you post saved me getting in contact with being put on hold from a lvl2 support desk, thank you.

Yeah this an awesome site!

GTgosu
03-30-2016, 05:23 PM
Nice to hear, if you have a problem with KM copier just PM.
cheers

Custom Search