PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C250

Custom Search

coyotee
05-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Hello everyone! hope you can help me.
We have K bizhub 250 in our company and attached to LAN. There is a problem with scaning, we couldnt figure out how to get it to work. First here is our configuration:

1. http://shrani.si/f/1E/w9/3ps9Rg7o/screenshot5.jpg
2. I am gettin these errors:
TX(NG)(ED09C8)
TX(NG)(ED09C6)

3. http://shrani.si/f/2X/B0/1OI8fpqG/screenshot6.jpg
on this screen I don`t exactly know in what form should I put destination path, and this password cant be changed...

Please help me!

Thanks in advance

ni311
05-09-2008, 12:49 PM
One touch name - the name of the button that will be shown on the touch screen
IP Address - the IP on the PC you want to send the files
File Path - only the name of the shared folder (as you'll seen when you'll access from a different PC)
User name and pass - for accessing the shared resource.

I'm not sure why you cannot change the password. Is the field disabled? or is not saving the new password? Give us more details.

Frostwolf
05-10-2008, 12:22 AM
On the screenshot6 fill in the following. SMB (expanded slightly on Ni311's reply)

One touch name _ (Name of button)
Destination _ (input IP address or computers name)
File path _ type "Scan"
User Name _ The login name of the computer user (admin account)
Password _ the login password (it always shows **** even without a password)
set PDF or Tiff
Set mmr for better compression.

Now at the computer. Goto C drive, and create a folder, Name it "Scan"
Right click on the folder and share it, with allow users to change my files. If sharing is not setup, tell it to just activate sharing, windows will share everything if you let it do it.

Hostname doesn't always work. IP will work as long as the ip never changes.

The codes (ED09C8)(ED09C6) are in the network scan owners manual. If I remeber right the one with the 6 is Destination not available, 8 may be username or password.

Rarely will you find the services for sharing shutdown, and simple file sahring turned off. How to configure file sharing in Windows XP (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/304040)

Good luck

xcopytech
05-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Just follow Frostwolf instruction and if you have firewall on PC just set exception for machine ip address.

Regards for Slovenia

coyotee
05-12-2008, 05:51 AM
Hello Again!

I have tried your settings and it is always the same. I am getting error:
ED09C8, The specified folder does not exist.

on bizhub I get following error: communication error occured.

I made new Folder named Scan and share it.
Firewall is set off.

What could it be??

coyotee
05-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Thank again guys. It works now perfect.. After almost 2 years of owning Bizhub 250.....

bye, bojan

sargents27
11-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Hi - you never said what you did to actually solve your problem. I am having the same problem with a 250. I have already tried the Scans shared path but I am still getting the ED09C6 error. I shared the folder with 'everyone'

I know the IP address is correct so I'm not sure what else to look at?:confused:

thanks for any help

Stirton.M
11-09-2010, 11:09 AM
ensure that the folder shared has the allowance to also write and change files for those scanning to it.

the file path is ONLY the name of the folder, so ensure you do not put anything more than the shared folder's name.

Custom Search