PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C541 Bad Printing Quality + C-2557 error

Custom Search

jack1985
03-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Hello guys i am new to the forum and i really need your help!
I own a bookstore and i have on Xeror Pro 55 that works fine and two color copier Konica Minolta a) Bizhub C252 also works fine and b) Bizhub C451 that has many problems till now!

Right now my biggest problem is the quality after 300.000 prints in total 220.000 Black and the rest color and with normaly maintanance i face those problems!
I get erros C-2557 and lines on print brown green yellow and in general very bad quality in all colors!
I attached two samples!
Thanks in advance for the help!http://tinypic.com/r/w9gxmq/8 http://tinypic.com/r/2utkv85/8

Imsdal
03-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Hello there

I assume that a strange noise also come from the machine and if is so, the cleaning doesnt work so well.
Give me your email and i can send you the bulletin

Cheers

Imsdal

minimerlin
03-04-2015, 07:24 PM
Hello guys i am new to the forum and i really need your help!
I own a bookstore and i have on Xeror Pro 55 that works fine and two color copier Konica Minolta a) Bizhub C252 also works fine and b) Bizhub C451 that has many problems till now!

Right now my biggest problem is the quality after 300.000 prints in total 220.000 Black and the rest color and with normaly maintanance i face those problems!
I get erros C-2557 and lines on print brown green yellow and in general very bad quality in all colors!
I attached two samples!
Thanks in advance for the help!http://tinypic.com/r/w9gxmq/8 http://tinypic.com/r/2utkv85/8You need to replace or get a Tech to replace the Transfer Belt unit and the Black Image unit!

allan
03-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Yea to start with. Optics needs to be cleaned and gradation needs to be done. Get a Tech to check it out.

jack1985
03-06-2015, 09:04 AM
Hello there

I assume that a strange noise also come from the machine and if is so, the cleaning doesnt work so well.
Give me your email and i can send you the bulletin

Cheers

Imsdal

Here is my email kontonatsis@gmail.com

Max
03-06-2015, 10:17 AM
Nothing a basic service and a few new parts cant fix.

Imsdal
03-06-2015, 01:00 PM
Hi

I just send you an email..

Cheers

jack1985
03-11-2015, 09:32 AM
Hello again!!!
Now i am more confused than before, i dont know what is the faulty or wich part should i change in order to have normal printing again!
Every part is expensive and i dont have the ability to change all of them if its not necessary!
I took out the transfel belt and as i saw everything seems to work almost fine,the cleaning blade cleans the belt but i saw some more toner at the edges that it seems not normal!
Ok now i will attach one video showing the start up of the machine and a strange noise (gears not fitting preperly) i think and some photos of the IU that shows the toner and some strange lines of different colors!
Please HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
Video here : http://tinypic.com/r/2rf3ame/8

907tec
03-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Transfer belt cleaning assembly failing. Very common on this model family. Best practice is to replace the Toner Collection Assembly PN#A00J R710 00. Those multicolored streaks at the top and bottom of the prints are residual toner from the machine's calibration process. Patches of toner are transferred to the belt where the density/opacity is measured. Those patches should be cleaned from the belt surface before the print job begins, but the cleaner motor (and/or gearing) is failing to do so.

Usually, it is possible to just replace the gears in the cleaner assembly, clean out the transfer belt's waste toner collection box and cleaning blade, and then reassemble. But, if you are tearing into that area, I would suggest replacing the motor as well.

*Edit* - Definitely clean off your imaging units, as well. Carefully. And keep them covered up with several sheets of paper when removed from the machine. Judging by all that loose toner, I would say it's time to utilize the printhead cleaning wand hidden in tray 1, also.

jack1985
03-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Ok i actually manage to de-assembly the machine and i am in the section that the problem is!
I saw not normal waste toner everywhere inside on laser beams on gears boards and everywhere!
Ok what part should i change now and where is located in the machine?
I attach some more photos to help you!
Thank you so much284132841428415

907tec
03-12-2015, 10:23 PM

Cleaner gear assembly highlighted in red. You have to remove the motor from the back of the machine, though. IIRC, you have to remove the DC power supply to get access to the motor.

habik
03-13-2015, 01:16 AM

Cleaner gear assembly highlighted in red. You have to remove the motor from the back of the machine, though. IIRC, you have to remove the DC power supply to get access to the motor.

Correct!

Just the DC PWR SUPPLY isn't needed to be taken out!

Just ensure you have long Philips screwdriver!
IIRC :) main boards assy swiwels on a hinge, then HV BOARD to take out and then something awkward to take out to gain sort of access to the cleaning motor and gears. Be Aware That Those Gears have been MODIFIED!!! Get the new version!!
Good luck.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

jack1985
03-13-2015, 09:37 AM

so should I remove the motor and replace it with a new one???

habik
03-13-2015, 03:17 PM
so should I remove the motor and replace it with a new one???

Usually just the gears!
When youbreak a tooth do they fix the tooth or change the whole mouth? Take it out examine the gears and motor spindle and you'll see whats going on.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

Albonline
03-13-2015, 05:43 PM
Golly, just call a tech.

Custom Search