PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub pro c550 firmware request

Custom Search

darkdevil400
03-07-2015, 09:11 AM
Hello guys, I'm having troubles with my machine;
For a non explicable reason this machine is almost not dumping toner to the developer, it is all lost and is going to the trash container and, logically i print a test page and i can observe the image without quallity at all, poor of colors. After that i manually dump toner into developer and after that i do a test page; quallity is now much better, image is very colorfull. After that i do gamma correction, and its passes without any trouble (i say this because some times it appear error 1 or 2) then i do a test page and again, i have lost quallity.
After i do again manual toner dumping and i do not do gamma adjustment, copy quallit y is awesome, but after +/- 40 copies quallity instantly fall down.
May it be problem of gamma correction adjustment sensor?
i'm trying to solve it almost a month and a half and i'm getting out of ideas, i'm stuck. I dont know what to do, tryed almost everything i could do to get this machine working, and with, aparently no good results on it.
So one of my last chances to get it working is try to change the firmware, so it would be really nice to have many different firmwares to check if this problem can dissapear.
I'm desperate, really i do.
Please, if someone have any avaliable firmwares for this machine it would help me a lot.
Thank you guys.

Nelo
03-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Hello guys, I'm having troubles with my machine;
For a non explicable reason this machine is almost not dumping toner to the developer, it is all lost and is going to the trash container and, logically i print a test page and i can observe the image without quallity at all, poor of colors. After that i manually dump toner into developer and after that i do a test page; quallity is now much better, image is very colorfull. After that i do gamma correction, and its passes without any trouble (i say this because some times it appear error 1 or 2) then i do a test page and again, i have lost quallity.
After i do again manual toner dumping and i do not do gamma adjustment, copy quallit y is awesome, but after +/- 40 copies quallity instantly fall down.
May it be problem of gamma correction adjustment sensor?
i'm trying to solve it almost a month and a half and i'm getting out of ideas, i'm stuck. I dont know what to do, tryed almost everything i could do to get this machine working, and with, aparently no good results on it.
So one of my last chances to get it working is try to change the firmware, so it would be really nice to have many different firmwares to check if this problem can dissapear.
I'm desperate, really i do.
Please, if someone have any avaliable firmwares for this machine it would help me a lot.
Thank you guys.

Hi haven't got this machine in my area, but just a few questions.

There shoyld be a sub toner hopper, check for toner clogs or defective toner hopper motors and sensors and replace if required.
Also check toner if in good condition. Also clean toner paths leading to the developer unit incase blocked.

darkdevil400
03-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Hi haven't got this machine in my area, but just a few questions.

There shoyld be a sub toner hopper, check for toner clogs or defective toner hopper motors and sensors and replace if required.
Also check toner if in good condition. Also clean toner paths leading to the developer unit incase blocked.
Thanks for the reply mate. I have already checked toner path from all colors, everything is fine; i have already dismounted half machine, and checked all motors, all sensors, seems everything fine.
The toner is not a problem because i have checked the machine with a good genuine toner and a bad chinesee toner: result is the same.
What i have observed is that somehow toner is not arriving to the developer unit automatically, i have to dump manually toner to the developer units by my own, and how i have said, after a few copies, again, there is a low concentration of toner inside developer unit.

ivovb
03-07-2015, 03:10 PM
Almost 99% sure that the problem is not firmware. Have had similar case. Would tip get closer look at toner hopper like Nelo says. Especially if it is full of toner. My case - full of toner because of IU. There is a little mechanism that opens the road of toner from hopper to IU when IU slides in. So that little lid was broken and no toner goes to IU.

BR

darkdevil400
03-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Almost 99% sure that the problem is not firmware. Have had similar case. Would tip get closer look at toner hopper like Nelo says. Especially if it is full of toner. My case - full of toner because of IU. There is a little mechanism that opens the road of toner from hopper to IU when IU slides in. So that little lid was broken and no toner goes to IU.

BR

Thanks for the reply Ivovb, but unfortunately i have already checked all that, still, without success.
Now i'll gonna check the gamma correction sensor wiring, and al electronical components to see if there i can find a problem, as i dismounted and checked all mechanic parts without succes...
I'm going crazy...
Thanks!

Custom Search