Hi I got a issue with jamming from tray one

I have done firmware changed transport section/pick up section and motors
control board but still no luck

copier addict
03-09-2015, 01:58 PM

What jam codes are being generated? Is the paper being crinkled? We need a bit more info.

Nelo
03-09-2015, 02:46 PM

If machine is not displaying jam codes then you have to switch it on in service mode, system 2, second page. After that go to test mode and do test on paper transport on tray one and observe for jam code. Reply with jam code, this should help....

Thanks

Nelo

allan
03-09-2015, 04:49 PM
You can check the jam history or print a management list. The new machines does have a place to switch on like above or you can set bit switch 11 bit 7 to 1.

Check if the feed unit connector is ok on the machine side a pin can bend over and mess you around.
But without the jam code its all assumptions.

Allan

wgc
03-11-2015, 04:07 PM
Hi guys the jam code is 3001
if I send one page thru it works but if I do more then one it jams
before fuser and second page in transfer section I have also pick up another problem
after it jams and you remove jam it says incorrect paper size

thanks guys for your help

allan
03-11-2015, 05:07 PM
The registration roller bushings and roller ends wear down. try to turn it by hand if it is stick fix it.

subaro
03-11-2015, 05:55 PM

Now if you are a tech, why did it take two guys to ask you for jam codes. You mentioned f/w ect. but not the codes. Surely you must have thought that the codes must be included before you hit the submit button.
People has to give some thoughts to their post before they hit that final button. I agree, some people forget, but i think also there are lazy ones, who wants to be babysitted. sorry if i offended anyone.
Or , may i add there is an edit button.

Alright.. I was reviewing this post again as to follow up and see that this guy has only 2 post and obviously new to the forum, so my apologies to him. But the the general thought of at least putting the obvious and revelant information about the problem still applies to all who post with vague and or confusing descriptions.

allan
03-11-2015, 06:46 PM
Does the machine register the right size on the panel? Only from tray one?

blackcat4866
03-12-2015, 02:16 AM
Does the machine register the right size on the panel? Only from tray one?

Yes, perhaps the tray has been hard set to the wrong paper size. It wouldn't be the first time. =^..^=

wseyller
03-12-2015, 02:33 AM
What is the meter count on this one? Might also be relevant.

wgc
03-12-2015, 08:20 AM
HI guys I have replaced the bushings Paper size issue has been resolved.. was on hard set
meter count on the machine is 596888 clicks

And subaro. I'm sorry for attempting to get help it is people like you who discourage everyone for asking for help
if you got such a issue with the way I ask questions please don't reply

Thanks guys

subaro
10-24-2015, 05:36 AM
HI guys I have replaced the bushings Paper size issue has been resolved.. was on hard set
meter count on the machine is 596888 clicks

And subaro. I'm sorry for attempting to get help it is people like you who discourage everyone for asking for help
if you got such a issue with the way I ask questions please don't reply

Thanks guys

You see, if someone does not outline the lethargic approach for help then it just goes on and on and on. Maybe you did not like what i said, but i think i said sorry that i saw you were new to the forum. But the statement was for all in general. So your reply will just encourage the same type of replys. grow up.
Read blackcat message he has at the end of every post he makes, and i agree with him 100.

Custom Search