PDA

View Full Version : KM C224e printing from Publisher 2013

Custom Search

Leebs14
03-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Anyone come across issues printing from Publisher 2013? I have a customer who has a C224e and when they print booklet jobs from Publisher 2013 it comes out with a blank page in the middle, either page 3 or 4 is always blank. send the same job as a single or double sided job and it prints fine. This only happens on Booklet print.

I dont like publisher but the customer wants to use it, any ideas anyone?

Thanks

allan
03-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Convert to PDF and then print? Try another driver like XPS or PS. Make sure to obtain device information.

Allan

wseyller
03-09-2015, 11:08 PM
Yes I had a similar issue with an E series and Pub 2013. Except 30 or so sets are good then it starts printing all blank pages but does fold and staple OK.

My customer was using mail merge so the computer sent a separate job for each set.

Never could resolve it. Not practical to print to PDF because it creates prompts for each set and creates separate file for each one.

Just chalked it up to an issue with the application. My customer decided to only print approx 30 at a time.

Tried upgrading drivers both PCL and postscript. Firmware doesn't help either. KMBS didn't have any clue and just recommended to wipe the hard drive and initialize which I didn't waste my time with.

Custom Search