PDA

View Full Version : bhc2253 service mode..

Custom Search

Nelo
03-12-2015, 12:52 PM
Hi, got this fax kit error for bhc253, initially the machine was reported that its freezing on the konicaminolta display. I firstly decided to remove the fax kit and switch on machine without fax kit. After switching on, the machine fully booted up to the main display copy display screen and then displayed error c3b02 - fax kit error occured because the machine was switched on without fax kit. I treid going into service mode to switch off the fax kit and reboot machine but wasn't allowed. I don't have another working fax kit to install and switch on machine set the fax kit off in service mode then remove fax kit and have the machine boot with out fax kit. Is there any other way I can get in to service mode. I also can't go into service mode through the trouble reset mode.Thanks Nelo

Albonline
03-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Hi, got this fax kit error for bhc253, initially the machine was reported that its freezing on the konicaminolta display. I firstly decided to remove the fax kit and switch on machine without fax kit. After switching on, the machine fully booted up to the main display copy display screen and then displayed error c3b02 - fax kit error occured because the machine was switched on without fax kit. I treid going into service mode to switch off the fax kit and reboot machine but wasn't allowed. I don't have another working fax kit to install and switch on machine set the fax kit off in service mode then remove fax kit and have the machine boot with out fax kit. Is there any other way I can get in to service mode. I also can't go into service mode through the trouble reset mode.Thanks Nelo

leave it set for a few minutes, then try service mode.

Nelo
03-13-2015, 09:09 AM
leave it set for a few minutes, then try service mode.Thanks for the input, will leave it on for some time and try service mode again.

Custom Search