PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c654 funky display

Custom Search

mbcruzin
03-12-2015, 07:21 PM
KM Bizhub C654 non E model: The display will be fine after a restart. Then it will freeze. after that it will jump, band, fade to white/black, offset image, pops and crackles from the speaker ( not in that order ). After all that i get a dead display and a blue/red blinking start button. I have replaced the display and the MFP board. My next step is the cable then.......... I have no idea. HELP!!!!!!!

stevena86
03-12-2015, 09:52 PM
Only thing I can offer is to grab a multimeter and hunker down for some needle in a haystack digging. Start probing and find out what is happening on your voltage lines. The manual will have the layout of all connections in it and the voltages each should have. Try and find out where one is shorting or if you have a missing ground somewhere.

Start with the power supply and move up to HV unit and then to actual wiring harnesses.

Best of luck on that one, my friend.

907tec
03-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Did you use the same Ram from the previous MFP board? Ram can do some funny things like this.

mbcruzin
03-13-2015, 08:05 PM
Did you use the same Ram from the previous MFP board? Ram can do some funny things like this.

Yes I used everything from the old mfp board.

I did swap out the cable and I haven't seen the issue in over 12 hrs.

Custom Search