PDA

View Full Version : Scan problem

Custom Search

JohnF1983
03-17-2015, 07:39 AM
Hello, I have a Konica Minolta C220 which was printing lines when copying colour copies. I tried an initiliazation of the machine through service mode, but now I cannot scan. I press the scan/fax button but I hear two beeps and nothing more. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem and enable scanning again?
I also tried to add an address through webpage but there is no option for address book.

Thank you in advance.

John

dach78
03-17-2015, 08:59 AM
Hello, I have a Konica Minolta C220 which was printing lines when copying colour copies. I tried an initiliazation of the machine through service mode, but now I cannot scan. I press the scan/fax button but I hear two beeps and nothing more. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem and enable scanning again?
I also tried to add an address through webpage but there is no option for address book.

Thank you in advance.

John

go to in service menu and turn on hard disk

JohnF1983
03-17-2015, 11:01 AM
You are correct. Thank you very much.

But even though I fixed the scanner, my issue that I had with the machine and the reason why I did the initialization remains.
When I copy in colour, there are cyan lines on the copy. On black&white copies or when scanning on pc there are no lines at all.

Moza
03-17-2015, 12:06 PM
You are correct. Thank you very much.

But even though I fixed the scanner, my issue that I had with the machine and the reason why I did the initialization remains.
When I copy in colour, there are cyan lines on the copy. On black&white copies or when scanning on pc there are no lines at all.

Ah the blue lines of shame, you need to run through the full machine installation procedure as this is what happens when you first setup the device from new

JohnF1983
03-17-2015, 06:43 PM
Ah the blue lines of shame, you need to run through the full machine installation procedure as this is what happens when you first setup the device from new

I ran the procedure but the same thing happens. I also did a second initialization and did the procedure again.. just to be sure, and still happens the same.

Blizzoo
03-17-2015, 08:07 PM
Post a sample please

SmellsHot
03-17-2015, 08:19 PM
the dreaded lines of shame.....

Cookr
03-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Still sounds to me like you missed something in the set up process. Make sure you follow it exactly make sure you even put in the correct serial numbers. I know Konica isn't as strict but I missed one little step on a Muratec and it drove me crazy until i did it right.

darry1322
03-17-2015, 09:13 PM
Make sure you calibrate the touch screen in Accessibilty first if it's available. Run all steps in the setup guide until you get to printing out the lists. I found at least one model that didn't include touch screen adjustment in the set up steps but it needed to be done first anyway.

JohnF1983
03-18-2015, 11:10 AM
After running the procedure 4 times from the beginning until the end, it finally works.

Thank you all for your replies.

Custom Search