PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C652 - LCT cannot be used currently

Custom Search

YeastLords
03-17-2015, 07:58 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm a bit stumped on a couple of errors I'm getting on a Konica Minolta c652. I'm unable to use Tray 4 and the LCT due to an error "LCT cannot be used currently" and also "Tray 4 cannot be used currently." The paper is not raised within the tray after loading and closing the access doors. I've checked both for improperly loaded paper and have also tried only loading 200 or so sheets in each tray to see if it would load, however the error is still produced.

This may not be related, but prior to this error there was a paper jam in tray 4 which was easily removed.

Thanks in advance to anyone who's able to help!

Cookr
03-17-2015, 08:39 PM
I would try a trouble reset and if that dosnt work get into service mode and under trouble isolation all the trays should be on unset then hit apply. good luck

YeastLords
03-17-2015, 08:54 PM
I would try a trouble reset and if that dosnt work get into service mode and under trouble isolation all the trays should be on unset then hit apply. good luck

Cookr, you're the man! If you were nearby, I'd give you a high five and take you to lunch! Both of the offending trays were set in trouble isolation mode for some reason. Thanks again!

allan
03-17-2015, 09:11 PM
Check your error and jam history. In some cases if the same thing happens a certain amout of times it isolates a section of the machine to maintain functionality. Something tells me its going to happen again.

I would isolate trays to prevent customer frustration if i cant fix the problem on the spot.

Cookr
03-17-2015, 10:07 PM
Cookr, you're the man! If you were nearby, I'd give you a high five and take you to lunch! Both of the offending trays were set in trouble isolation mode for some reason. Thanks again!

LOL. No problem that's what the sites for right? Have a good one.

Custom Search