PDA

View Full Version : Di 2510/3010/3510

Custom Search

copycommerce
05-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Hello ,
Im i a need of a help,so do someone knows what kind of resistor is located in the imaging unit of Di 2510? I mean the values of this resistor.I recently cuted mine and now evrytime i turn off and then on the power switch, the machines says "Pls install imaging unit" :)
Thanks in advance.
I just have found the need info in google :)
Resetting Minolta Di2510-Di3510 IU/PC Counter:
Has a Resistor instead of the traditional Pico fuse.. The value is 10k ohms - 1/8 watts.

Just wanted to pass the info along to fellow techs.

ck1
05-12-2008, 12:44 PM
:)this machine not need fuse to blow. just go in to technical mode. find the counter look for Iu life ,then clear it. the sign will clear off . try it

fixthecopier
05-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Yes, what he said, and if your drums and developer are of good quality, you should get around 180,000 to 200,000 before you have to replace.

mjunkaged
08-07-2009, 02:53 AM
It may be a bit more complicated to get a message to go away. On my NEC branded models at least (hadn't gotten a chance on the other 3 brands), You need to run the auto toner sequence, change the developer (and the developer unit every 4th time) , drum unit, and then if you don't do the whole toner calibrate-counter reset-door open close routine, it will STILL bug you to replace photoreceptor.
Even when you do the sequence right, it doesn't always work, sometimes I had to cycle front or main power for it to 'take'.
I remember this being one of those sticky wickets that could go either way because I did it so seldom, say , once every 4 to 8 months!!!

Needless to say alll is done inside tech mode.

Custom Search