PDA

View Full Version : Fault code c99-03 on C224e

Custom Search

adeyemi
03-20-2015, 10:29 AM
I have this fault code C99-03 on a C224e and cannot seem to find it in my service manual. Pls can anyone help out on this and is there a service manual that treats this fault code. I have the version 1.1. Thanks

hotfuser
03-20-2015, 11:51 AM
I have this fault code C99-03 on a C224e and cannot seem to find it in my service manual. Pls can anyone help out on this and is there a service manual that treats this fault code. I have the version 1.1. Thanks

that is a controller jam error ( Image stabilization not completing a job)

Open and shut front door.

cap0319
06-29-2015, 08:55 PM
Our situation started on a C454e with a 99-02, became a 99-03 by the time our tech arrived.
Shows paper jam with no location... No actual jam seemed to occur, which makes sense due to it being a stabilization error...

Tried all the usual... open and close door, power cycle... system error clear... remove network cable (Weird, I know -- Biz250 anyone?..)

Tech went as far as back to default memory.

Now machine boots and throws a paper jam error with no code whatsoever.

Any advice appreciated!

shamnad abdullah
06-29-2015, 09:25 PM
I got the same code about 8 months ago..it takes about 2 weeks to find the problem.it was due to laser unit.remove the laser unit and clean it,especially the edges of the polygon motor .
gud luck

EarthKmTech
06-30-2015, 01:49 AM
I got the same code about 8 months ago..it takes about 2 weeks to find the problem.it was due to laser unit.remove the laser unit and clean it,especially the edges of the polygon motor .
gud luck

Your not supposed to do that. KM wants you to replace it as an assembly and never open it :cool:

adeyemi
07-06-2015, 03:01 PM
But shamnad abdullah, you did not mention which particular laser unit you cleaned or which of the laser units ( y, m, c or k) is responsible for the fault. Thanks for sharing.

copier addict
07-06-2015, 03:10 PM
But shamnad abdullah, you did not mention which particular laser unit you cleaned or which of the laser units ( y, m, c or k) is responsible for the fault. Thanks for sharing.

As a "service manager" you should already know on the C224e there is only one laser unit with all the lasers inside.

adeyemi
07-06-2015, 05:07 PM
As a "service manager" you should already know on the C224e there is only one laser unit with all the lasers inside.

Thanks for the "complement". I got your point anyway.

copier addict
07-06-2015, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the "complement". I got your point anyway.

I didn't mean it as an insult, sorry. I just meant it as a gentle nudge.

shamnad abdullah
07-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Your not supposed to do that. KM wants you to replace it as an assembly and never open it :cool:
you r right..actually that machine was in contract with spare parts...to change the laser unit would cost more than contract amount..

GUI
11-27-2015, 06:20 PM
you r right..actually that machine was in contract with spare parts...to change the laser unit would cost more than contract amount..

shamnad may I know which specific laser unit did you change and how many times you encountered this kind of prob.? because tomorrow Im going to try to fix the same problem that you encountered

GUI
11-27-2015, 06:32 PM
shamnad May I know which laser unit that you changes? after you change the laser unit what the next thing happen to the machine did initialize on the proper manner of the machine?

jwai
03-30-2022, 04:47 PM
I have 99-03 and 99-13 codes on C450i, when " stabilizing image, ready to scan " finished.,
checked drums, developing units, sub hopper, transfer , updated firmware , however no luck.

Hope to have suggestion about it, thanks.

Synthohol
03-30-2022, 05:28 PM
Totally different series man, you should start your own thread about it..
No sense waking the dead on a 7 year old thread!

tsbservice
03-30-2022, 09:31 PM
Totally different series man, you should start your own thread about it..
No sense waking the dead on a 7 year old thread!

He is shooting like that from long time ago.

jwai
03-31-2022, 02:13 AM
He is shooting like that from long time ago.

Yes, I found similar thread about this issue, can't solve it now.

Custom Search