PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my Toshiba estudio photocopier

Custom Search

ToshibaGuy
07-28-2006, 08:26 PM
This was sent to me in a private message, I don't know so I thought I would post it for all to read.

Dear Toshiba Guy,
Greetings, I need help with my Toshiba estudio photocopier.

I connected my toshiba estudio with my desktop PC. Earlier it was not taking out prints from the computer but when I changed the paper size to A4, it started taking out prints from the Microsoft word and other applications, but Still I am unable to take the printouts from the Microsoft Excel, even I have changed the paper size to the A4 and also done it Landscape. But still it brings out the same Error message. That error message is "The paper size in the cassette is not of the size mentioned." I have tried my level best to sort out the problem. May you please be of any help to me. I would be thankful to you.

Regards,
Waqas A Tanoli
apnamansehra@gmail.com

robinbkelly
08-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Have you checked:

The default Windows Toshiba printer driver setting is the correct tray - (presumably it is, or Word wouldn't work)

You have set the print area in Excel to fit the A4 portrait 'template' provided by Windows.

The tray select setting is set to 'Automatic' in the printer preferences for each application. Actually, this is most likely where the trouble is. It may beassigned to a tray set on the copier to something else.

HTH

hanisosta
10-24-2007, 05:29 PM
pls where i can found toshiba estudio55 driver
thanks

BomBay_BadBoy
08-16-2008, 02:50 AM
thanks

If you have the e-55 connected to your LAN, go into internet explorer and type in its IP address, you should get into TOP ACCESS , from here you can do a lot of things.. i can't look into it right now because i'm not at work! you should be able to change any setting you want!

Mr Spock
08-16-2008, 09:48 PM
thanks

The USA driver can be found here:
Toshiba America Business Solutions (http://copiers.toshiba.com/support/drivers/e-studio55.shtml)

Custom Search