PDA

View Full Version : Kyocera 300ci

Custom Search

Photo1
03-21-2015, 10:55 PM
Kyocera 300ci, Anyone have the instructions of how to remove the control panel for this photocopier so I can repair or replace the panel? I have checked the service manual (among others), to no avail. Many thanks,

Photo1
03-21-2015, 10:57 PM
I'm aware I asked a similar question but now I want to remove the panel fully and don't know how to do it. Naturally, I don't want to damage the machine.

blackcat4866
03-21-2015, 11:50 PM
I don't recall ever having to dismantle a Saturn op panel, but if it's like every other Kyocera, you'll find a screw on the right side, and a screw from below toward the left side. The bottom cover will come off. Then you can access the metal brackets that support the upper part.

I take that back. I had a noisy/rattling op panel fan. The cure was a little self adhesive foam pressed into the plastic housing and a couple of tiewraps. =^..^=

Photo1
03-22-2015, 12:15 AM
blackcat4866, thank you. I will see if I can remove it tomorrow. I will follow your instructions. I'll update you accordingly. Best

Photo1
03-28-2015, 10:26 AM
Just to update you. I managed to fix the problems. Removed the panel, unscrewed the nails and undid the cables and then reattached etc. Took photos whist I did all this so I could remember. Panel now works in both positions and I do not need to press underneath. So it must have been a loose cable or something! It was easier than I thought it would be given that I'm a novice. Many thanks for your assistance.

Custom Search