PDA

View Full Version : Konica Orange Feed Tires A00J563600

Custom Search

JR2ALTA
03-22-2015, 07:41 PM
Just would like to share some info on these rollers

These roller will fit on any Konica machine back to the 200-250.

The rubber will also slip off the hub quite easily so the rubber can be used on all separation rollers.

These rollers are superior in quality, and the light color makes it very easy to identify if they're worn or not.

Please just order these rollers, save some money and headaches.

allan
03-22-2015, 09:56 PM
Also use grey ribbed pickup roller on the same machines its like a 1/3 of the cost. Those rollers are may be cheaper but still not cheap.

Hansoon
03-23-2015, 06:57 AM
These roller will fit on any Konica machine back to the 200-250.

I even use them for the old Di-351 series. They are a little shorter but work very well. Also for the DF-611 they work as a separation roller.

Hans

EarthKmTech
03-23-2015, 09:04 AM
Thats great, but they dont last as long as the blue/grey previous version rollers. Regularly saw those actually last life and exceed it upto 450K before being totally shot. The red rollers are smooth after 100k.

I dont actually have many old machines left that use the old rollers anymore anyway but still carry a set just incase. I keep about 60-100 of the red rollers in stock at all times though. And the correct 1 way clutch and torque limiters for the sep rollers where applicable.

habik
03-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Thats great, but they dont last as long as the blue/grey previous version rollers. Regularly saw those actually last life and exceed it upto 450K before being totally shot. The red rollers are smooth after 100k.

I dont actually have many old machines left that use the old rollers anymore anyway but still carry a set just incase. I keep about 60-100 of the red rollers in stock at all times though. And the correct 1 way clutch and torque limiters for the sep rollers where applicable.

Agree: The A00J563600 last 100k or up to 150k if quality paper is used.

What is the part nr. for the previous versions blue/grey? I came across to some green ones, but they were the same quality as the orange(red-ish) . Cheers

allan
03-23-2015, 11:33 AM
Look in the B423 manual for the new ribbed pickup roller part number.

habik
03-23-2015, 12:04 PM
Look in the B423 manual for the new ribbed pickup roller part number.

I wanted to know which rollers EarthKmTech used on previous machines. The blue ones etc.
I know about the latest ones that come on E-Series.
The new pick-up roller Dark-Grey-Ribbed is A5C1562200.
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/23/9a6fbb34818cf71a0bd328855d07fb6f.jpg

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

Synthohol
03-25-2023, 01:58 AM
really?
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57464&d=1675087587

femaster
03-25-2023, 03:11 AM
What a run on SPAMing idiots lately! Worst it's been a very long time.

Sure could use a MODERATOR or 2... HINT, HINT!

Synthohol
03-25-2023, 04:29 AM
i was a mod & admin on a vB BBS for years (liquidninjas.com) and we just cut those posts and pasted them in a hidden forum to preserve the database.
the admin panel also shows IP addresses so we were able to block IPs of frequent spammers.
trusting people you never met with your website comes with great risk so i understand why aneurysm hasnt tapped the shoulder of anyone.

rrrohan
03-25-2023, 07:22 AM
i even use the a00j rollers on the white ADF rollers A143-5631-00

femaster
03-25-2023, 06:56 PM
i was a mod & admin on a vB BBS for years (liquidninjas.com) and we just cut those posts and pasted them in a hidden forum to preserve the database.
the admin panel also shows IP addresses so we were able to block IPs of frequent spammers.
trusting people you never met with your website comes with great risk so i understand why aneurysm hasnt tapped the shoulder of anyone.

I understand what you're saying, there is definitely risk with anything like that. I know the feeling of handing over power to anyone that you don't personally know, it's a very hard thing to do.

Unfortunately things are starting to get out of hand, and if left unchecked, it's only going to get worse. There is a need for moderation, period. It doesn't matter to me who does it, but SOMEBODY needs to do it. If the owner/operator is not able, or is unwilling, to do it on a regular basis, for whatever reason, it needs to be delegated out. That's how things work in this world. You can't just pretend the problem doesn't exist and expect it to go away on its own. As copier techs, this should be overwhelmingly clear to all of us. You can't ignore that squeak or the lines on the pages, because if you ignore them, they are only going to get worse not better...

JR2ALTA
03-25-2023, 08:32 PM
I was thrilled to see my 8 year old post come back to life, only be the latest victim of a spammer!

copyman
03-25-2023, 09:51 PM

Think you know how I feel about NOT having moderators on this forum. At one point I had stopped requesting that a person make a donation in order to share firmware, manuals, etc because what good is a website without moderation! I know a lot of members here say "donations help keep site working", well part of keeping a website working is having moderators! Many times I've emailed the owner of this site (aneurysm) about trolls, political crap on home page, etc etc and never even got a reply!

I have not and will not make another donation to this website until there is some moderation. Will also provide firmware, manuals, etc to any "tech" whether a contributor or not!

Synthohol
03-25-2023, 10:03 PM
i know, sometimes its like making the bed when the house is on fire.
a decade ago i liked smarka, but it died.
i dont want to see the same thing happen here or get so flooded with ads and popups just to generate revenue to pay for hosting, maintenance, remote access and licenses.
a site like this unless its hosted in someones basement probably runs 450-600 bucks a month and without contributors and ad revenue it can easily go away.
and yes, trust is very hard. the rest of the guys from liquidninjas we all personally knew eachother and had lan parties and everything.

copyman
03-26-2023, 03:42 AM
i dont want to see the same thing happen here or get so flooded with ads and popups just to generate revenue to pay for hosting, maintenance, remote access and licenses.
a site like this unless its hosted in someones basement probably runs 450-600 bucks a month and without contributors and ad revenue it can easily go away.
and yes, trust is very hard. the rest of the guys from liquidninjas we all personally knew eachother and had lan parties and everything.

MY VOTE IS FOR Synthohol to be moderator on this forum! After knowing him for many years from this forum and Smarka he has the perfect demeanor for it. I know I couldn't do it because I'm to hot headed :mad: and wouldn't be many members left LOL.
I think if we bombard aneurysm with requests for moderator(s) he may get the hint!

rrrohan
03-26-2023, 04:57 AM
just add them to your ignore list

tsbservice
03-26-2023, 03:35 PM

Amen brother!
Smarka was my first and most loved site when I started as copier tech. After so many years I invested significant part of my life having thousands and thousands posts here and there. And just like you I don't want to see this site dying like many others like smarka, unitedtechsonline, the copier network etc.
As a copier techs we unlike lawyers have pride and honour and I would trust many guys here just like my friends so it's not that hard to choose few mods from so many qualified, experienced and good people here.

Hansoon
03-26-2023, 05:37 PM
When I have a bad sleep with nightmares, there are sometimes visions of this site going down the drain like the others......

:mad:

Hans

Kenny
03-27-2023, 09:02 AM
really hope it doesn't go down, you guys have helped me out so much with various issues!

Praise you all!

copyman
03-28-2023, 01:33 PM
really hope it doesn't go down, you guys have helped me out so much with various issues!

Praise you all!

No worries, I don't think this site is going anywhere soon. Not when the donation goal is met every month, plus paid ads.

More the spammers, trolls, & bots that just make a website members suffer.

If this website was run properly members that paid would have limited ads & the site would be moderated. Also there would be a separate forum for end users only. And politics would not be allowed, especially on the home page. Still can't figure out why techs would waste hours of their life fighting with strangers about politics on a copier website!

allan
03-28-2023, 04:56 PM
No worries, I don't think this site is going anywhere soon. Not when the donation goal is met every month, plus paid ads.

More the spammers, trolls, & bots that just make a website members suffer.

If this website was run properly members that paid would have limited ads & the site would be moderated. Also there would be a separate forum for end users only. And politics would not be allowed, especially on the home page. Still can't figure out why techs would waste hours of their life fighting with strangers about politics on a copier website!

The "#uck you, no %uck you" crowd are mostly retired. That is were the time comes from.

Custom Search