PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub C364e C2557

Custom Search

barber782
03-23-2015, 10:26 AM
Hi, We have a C364e that has a re-occurring error code of C2557.
I know that there is a modification for the 224e regarding this, but was wondering if this mod applies to this one.
If not has anyone got any suggestions.

Cheers

allan
03-23-2015, 11:37 AM
Check if there is no problem with your hopper, also the tube on the dev tank can clog up. I bang on the hopper with my screwdriver that fixed it a couple of times.

You can reset the tank to operate at the current TCR level but not recommended.

If your dev unit is at 600k and up changing it is not a bad idea.

hotfuser
03-23-2015, 11:47 AM
Hi, We have a C364e that has a re-occurring error code of C2557.
I know that there is a modification for the 224e regarding this, but was wondering if this mod applies to this one.
If not has anyone got any suggestions.

Cheers

The modified bushing works on the whole range. Check to see if the paddle in the toner hopper is working correctley.

Also check the customer shacks the bottle as the toner does get compacted at the rear of the tube.

allan
03-23-2015, 12:15 PM
The modified bushing works on the whole range. Check to see if the paddle in the toner hopper is working correctley.

Also check the customer shacks the bottle as the toner does get compacted at the rear of the tube.

Check if there is no problem with your hopper, also the tube on the dev tank can clog up. I bang on the hopper with my screwdriver that fixed it a couple of times.

You can reset the tank to operate at the current TCR level but not recommended.

If your dev unit is at 600k and up changing it is not a bad idea.

Do you have the mod number?

barber782
03-23-2015, 12:19 PM
Just been to customer. Black dev done 300k and tcr levels look fine. So.. gonna order up bushings. Checked toner hopper and pipe into dev, no sign of blockage etc.

hotfuser
03-23-2015, 12:28 PM
Do you have the mod number?

Part number is A5C1RA0000 (bushing)

Custom Search