PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C 252

Custom Search

Tamyiapsoon
03-23-2015, 02:33 PM
please help , i have change yellow drum cartridge (used) and toner still full , i also have try change the toner chip , off and on so many time is error code (C-255B) still come out .

hotfuser
03-23-2015, 04:35 PM
please help , i have change yellow drum cartridge (used) and toner still full , i also have try change the toner chip , off and on so many time is error code (C-255B) still come out .

If it is not the window at the bottom of the Image unit dirty it sounds like that will be the PWB 'M' that is failing

Max
03-23-2015, 05:13 PM
You can't swap/change image units from different copier as the toner concentration will be different from image unit to image unit. You will need a brand new yellow Image unit or a yellow reset chip so the copier can calibrate itself for a different developer/toner ratio (but this method only works on second hand image units that have some life left in them)

allan
03-23-2015, 05:21 PM
You can't swap/change image units from different copier as the toner concentration will be different from image unit to image unit. You will need a brand new yellow Image unit or a yellow reset chip so the copier can calibrate itself for a different developer/toner ratio (but this method only works on second hand image units that have some life left in them)

Good advice

Tamyiapsoon
03-30-2015, 02:31 AM
can someone teach me how to do adjusment staberlization ? my supplier cannot support me konical minolta , customer just buy 1 month , the machine already appear error code , alrerady 4 months machine cannot use, aprreaciate .

wseyller
03-30-2015, 03:43 AM
Did you try a trouble reset. Some errors will only go away after fixing the issue then doing a trouble reset. Not sure if this is one of those codes that require trouble reset.

Custom Search