PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bad/displaced/out of focus color C451

Custom Search

konica7022
03-24-2015, 10:33 AM
hi why does my c451 print like this (printout attached)

i ran intilization and stablization 3 times already

swamped Black IU and Transfer belt

ncbabak
03-24-2015, 12:13 PM
Hi , Do you have any P code ?

allan
03-24-2015, 12:56 PM
Should get P-14 P-21 P-30 one or a combination of them.

konica7022
03-24-2015, 01:26 PM
Should get P-14 P-21 P-30 one or a combination of them.

machine is working totaly fine no error codes just the print out is not in sync

Cookr
03-24-2015, 02:21 PM
I would try a skew adjustment reset then Initialize + Image Stabilization and run gradations again.

Desert Rat
03-24-2015, 04:37 PM
You might also want to run the color registration program if this model has an auto color registration, run that first.
The P codes will display if you have an oil can icon at the bottom of the screen. It's small and easy to overlook.
If you don't have the service manuals, I would recommend that you get them. You will need the service manual and the
field service manual. The field svc manual has the adjustments you will need.

DR

konica7022
03-24-2015, 07:16 PM
I would try a skew adjustment reset then Initialize + Image Stabilization and run gradations again.
as i mentioned above i tried Initialize + Image Stabilization 3 time already but no difference in print quality
but i run gradations this time as your advised and it is working great now

:) thanks a lot for the advice

konica7022
03-24-2015, 07:19 PM
You might also want to run the color registration program if this model has an auto color registration, run that first.
The P codes will display if you have an oil can icon at the bottom of the screen. It's small and easy to overlook.
If you don't have the service manuals, I would recommend that you get them. You will need the service manual and the
field service manual. The field svc manual has the adjustments you will need.

DR

after running gradations the color seems to be coming good now ;:D

lol your are right i noticed the small tiny oil can (what does that mean do i need to oil the machine now) but i still have no p codes

konica7022
03-24-2015, 07:21 PM
i think i download the field service manual some where last year.. will look for it !..

i have another question i have 3 c451's
the heater has two roller (brown color) can i swap one roller from the other machine as it is damaged!

habik
03-24-2015, 11:49 PM
The Oil can is explained in Service Manual in detail, but in short it means Maintenance, which could be to clean, lube, oil, change parts or do adjustments. If certain firmware is loaded it will remain constantly there even without any P codes. To get rid of it you'd have to replace consumables. Iu's transfer belt fuser.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

habik
03-24-2015, 11:51 PM
i think i download the field service manual some where last year.. will look for it !..

i have another question i have 3 c451's
the heater has two roller (brown color) can i swap one roller from the other machine as it is damaged!

You can try to replace it! Just watch out and don't bend or damage anything! Good luck.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

Desert Rat
03-25-2015, 05:31 AM
I have wanted to see if I could replace the rollers also. If it does not go well you can call HYTech services. They may have a have a re-built
in stock.

1-888-883-2001

Good luck let us know how you make out

DR

Custom Search