PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c350 jamming issues

Custom Search

greenbean
03-25-2015, 12:35 AM
I have never seen one of these boxes but tomorrow i get the privilege of troubleshooting one that a couple of other companies apparently couldn't fix. All I know at this point is that the box has a jamming issue. I have no manual and was hoping the some of you seasoned techs could give some tips about this model. Thanks in advance for any advice you could give me on this bizhub c350.

Greenbean

beagle
03-25-2015, 12:42 AM
I have never seen one of these boxes but tomorrow i get the privilege of troubleshooting one that a couple of other companies apparently couldn't fix. All I know at this point is that the box has a jamming issue. I have no manual and was hoping the some of you seasoned techs could give some tips about this model. Thanks in advance for any advice you could give me on this bizhub c350.

Greenbean
when you get on site and have more details Im sure someonehere can help. Good luck.

blackcat4866
03-25-2015, 12:47 AM
It isn't terribly helpful to ask for help before you done any discovery.

Get the jam codes, look them up in the manual, try something, and come back with your observations. =^..^=

greenbean
03-25-2015, 12:55 AM
It isn't terribly helpful to ask for help before you done any discovery.

Get the jam codes, look them up in the manual, try something, and come back with your observations. =^..^=
Yo can't you read blackcat? I clearly stated i have no manual and was asking for general tips concerning this box not advice on unknown jam codes. Please in the future understand what your reading before putting foot in big mouth.

blackcat4866
03-25-2015, 12:58 AM

Your choice. =^..^=

subaro
03-25-2015, 01:03 AM
It would be great if you can get a little bit familar with the machine before you go out on that call, that could be a long drive and off course have the jam codes on had while there. This is what would be going through my mind and you did the right thing to ask, so i google for the service manual and its avaliable for free download.
type in the google search box

bizhub c350 service manual pdf

hope this helps you.

Use to work on these years ago. but as a start first run the machine and record jam codes ect. then clean pickup, feed rollers ect.
printout jam history, the manual will tell you how to do that.

I guess i missed the reply you gave to blackcat. I think the tone is not really called for, as you can say the same thing in a diffrent way. we are here to solve problems not create them.

greenbean
03-25-2015, 01:10 AM
It would be great if you can get a little bit familar with the machine before you go out on that call, that could be a long drive and off course have the jam codes on had while there. This is what would be going through my mind and you did the right thing to ask, so i google for the service manual and its avaliable for free download.
type in the google search box bizhub c350 service manual pdf

hope this helps you.
Thanks Subaro. Google gave me the uk version but better than nothing.

MFPTech
03-26-2015, 04:35 AM
It's a Konica, what do you expect? They all jam lol If you want to look like a hero replace the feed clutches :)

copier addict
03-26-2015, 01:32 PM
It's a Konica, what do you expect? They all jam lol If you want to look like a hero replace the feed clutches :)

Nope, it's a Minolta. If it was over toning and puking dev, then we would know it was a konica. LOL

Custom Search