PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta C280 Image

Custom Search

mearmi
03-27-2015, 05:41 AM
Any one can advise about this problem? From ADF and Platen we are getting same image (See Attachment).

Might be something is wrong with the scanner while transportation.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Mearmi

allan
03-27-2015, 05:46 AM
Hehe thats bad. Try to pull up on the front left corner of the scaner while making a print.

Albonline
03-27-2015, 01:06 PM
look closely at first mirror, think it popped off the clip.

hotfuser
03-27-2015, 01:06 PM
Any one can advise about this problem? From ADF and Platen we are getting same image (See Attachment).

Might be something is wrong with the scanner while transportation.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Mearmi

Yes pull the left corner up. I have even put a piece of 2x2 wood in the corner as a support :p

wseyller
03-27-2015, 05:35 PM
Yes pull the left corner up. I have even put a piece of 2x2 wood in the corner as a support :p

This would make more sense to me. Doesn't sound like lifting the adf a little would help since it happens on the glass also.

hotfuser
03-28-2015, 08:55 AM
This would make more sense to me. Doesn't sound like lifting the adf a little would help since it happens on the glass also.

No not lifting the ADF the corner of the scanner unit itself. There is nothing supporting the front left corner so if it has been lent on it will dip in that corner.

blackcat4866
03-28-2015, 06:31 PM
We used to call this the Ricoh Bear Hug. Mid sized Ricohs from the middle 1990's were particularly prone to someone leaning on the scanner and bending the frame. Let's call her Bertha.

Pull the machine away from the wall and go around behind it. Grab the machine with a bear hug under the scanner. When noone is looking pick the machine up off the ground. you may have to do this a couple times to get the desired effect.

Our in-shop tech uses an automotive scissors jack, and knowing the desired measurements, jacks the scanner up a precise amount. Since I never seem to see the same model twice, I would never know what those measurements would be.

Until you get this resolved you won't be able to complete a stabilization and gradation. The machine will error out. =^..^=

mearmi
03-30-2015, 03:37 AM
look closely at first mirror, think it popped off the clip.

Thanks for your reply. Have checked all the mirrors are in home position.

regards,

Blizzoo
03-30-2015, 05:49 PM
Under scanner rail you have 3 black plastic bushings (item 12 in attach), one of them could be pooped off during transportation.

Custom Search