PDA

View Full Version : konica c35 imaging unit replacement

Custom Search

DOE
03-27-2015, 09:40 PM
customer had all 3 color imaging units that needed to be replaced. we have a used unit that we take parts from. replaced the 3 units but it still says to replace the 3 imaging units. maybe the 3 i had were no good but wondering if they have a fuse that would need to be replaced like the c250 fuser units to reset them. didnt see a chip on them. do they need to be new units

DOE
03-27-2015, 11:17 PM
customer had all 3 color imaging units that needed to be replaced. we have a used unit that we take parts from. replaced the 3 units but it still says to replace the 3 imaging units. maybe the 3 i had were no good but wondering if they have a fuse that would need to be replaced like the c250 fuser units to reset them. didnt see a chip on them. do they need to be new units
i know obvious answer is to just get 3 new imaging units, but we are a very small company and can get a c35 parts machine cheaper than you can buy 1 imaging unit for but dont want to purchase a used unit if imaging units wont work in customers machine

wseyller
03-27-2015, 11:36 PM
They have chips on them.

Doesn't matter if it is new but chipping won't save it from quality issues or any other issue with the IU.

DOE
03-28-2015, 01:40 AM
They have chips on them.

Doesn't matter if it is new but chipping won't save it from quality issues or any other issue with the IU.
does anyone know where i can get chips that actually work. have bought off of ebay for other models and they did not work

EarthKmTech
03-28-2015, 01:57 AM
If the IU's you put in there were original, out of the box to the donor machine they wont even have chips on them and thats why they will not work.

If you can find chips that will solve your problem.

wseyller
03-28-2015, 05:45 AM
If the IU's you put in there were original, out of the box to the donor machine they wont even have chips on them and thats why they will not work.

If you can find chips that will solve your problem.
Ah I forgot about those starter IUs.

does anyone know where i can get chips that actually work. have bought off of ebay for other models and they did not work

What do you mean by other models? Why not get chips for the model you need. I don't purchase the chips I use but the one I do also work for the C25 and C35. I think the IUs are the same for both models anyway.

DOE
03-29-2015, 01:33 PM
we had other models in the past that i needed chips for and the ones i got from ebay do not work so i wanted to know who else sells the chips.

Custom Search