PDA

View Full Version : CQ i need help c5501 bad transfer in hevy paper, in normal paper is correct the copier.

Custom Search

jcarlos64
04-01-2015, 12:45 PM

Mick01
04-02-2015, 05:54 AM
Looks like insufficient transfer to me. How thick is the stock (in microns not gsm)
Try increasing second transfer firstly. If no improvement i believe it will be neccessary to rebouild the transfer belt unit and replace the second transfer roller lower.
Hope this helps

jcarlos64
04-06-2015, 12:00 AM
Looks like insufficient transfer to me. How thick is the stock (in microns not gsm)
Try increasing second transfer firstly. If no improvement i believe it will be neccessary to rebouild the transfer belt unit and replace the second transfer roller lower.
Hope this helps

thanck you
but I change the roller transfer, too the unit belt transfer.

the charge unit is new (4)

RAI
04-06-2015, 12:57 PM
By chance is the toner non OEM? I just had a case of non OEM toner not transfering on heavy stock only. I rebuilt the itb assembly, replaced the dev, change the Chargers, the charge settings. Added humidity. I ended up flushing out the toner and replaceing with OEM and everything returned to normal. Oddly the effect was really noticed on MO and ML heavy paper and linen.

jcarlos64
04-06-2015, 04:19 PM
By chance is the toner non OEM? I just had a case of non OEM toner not transfering on heavy stock only. I rebuilt the itb assembly, replaced the dev, change the Chargers, the charge settings. Added humidity. I ended up flushing out the toner and replaceing with OEM and everything returned to normal. Oddly the effect was really noticed on MO and ML heavy paper and linen.

the toner is original

Albonline
04-06-2015, 04:50 PM
did you try new paper? this looks like a moisture issue.

Custom Search