PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 350 fade copies HELP..

Custom Search

chejay127
04-06-2015, 07:15 AM
Newly installed Opc drum and developer, tried to replace the transfer roller I have cleaned the mirrors and glasses yet I get a really faded print output, Help me sir.. Is it related to its MFBS board..? or what adjustment setting should I run to fix this problem Thanks.. ^_^

allan
04-06-2015, 10:18 AM
There is a contact for the transfer voltage on the door and a contact on the body. The contact on the body bends back that would give you very light images.
Make a copy and stop the paper in front of the drum, if the image on the drum in dark then its a transfer problem. Else check your Contacts on the IU.
Reassemble the IU to check if every thing is ok otherwise get another IU to test.

what do you mean tried to replace transfer roller?

fixthecopier
04-06-2015, 04:01 PM
I agree with allan. Thoe contacts can cause that, and what do you mean you tried?

chejay127
04-07-2015, 02:44 AM
I agree with allan. Thoe contacts can cause that, and what do you mean you tried?

Thank you sir.. I mean I did replaced the transfer roller borrowed from my other machine as well as the IU, but I still got light copies.

fixthecopier
04-07-2015, 10:23 AM
Then you should do as allan suggested, stop the process when the image is on drum. If it is solid there, check contacts. If it is faded on drum, you could have a bad hv power supply or dv box.

JR2ALTA
04-08-2015, 12:17 AM
If the copies are light, you may have the original density set to low. It's in User Settings.

If you change developer and prints fade after 5k or so you should vacuum out of the toner subhopper. If its clogged you wont be adding toner

blackcat4866
04-08-2015, 12:21 AM
Did you stir the developer? =^..^=

chejay127
04-08-2015, 03:05 AM
Then you should do as allan suggested, stop the process when the image is on drum. If it is solid there, check contacts. If it is faded on drum, you could have a bad hv power supply or dv box.

Thanks sir, You mean I will stop the print process right before the paper passes on the drum or should I stop at the middle? And as for the contacts I re realigned them in the position I referred from my other working machine.. I also borrowed dv Box and drum + transfer roller, testprint using the f12 function but its still light and faded on many areas.. as for the hv power supply I dont know where it is located^_^

chejay127
04-08-2015, 03:17 AM
I wonder if press the "Toner Supply" option, would the toner hopper rotate? Mine is not rotating when I press that option,is it normal?

fixthecopier
04-08-2015, 08:55 AM
Thanks sir, You mean I will stop the print process right before the paper passes on the drum or should I stop at the middle? And as for the contacts I re realigned them in the position I referred from my other working machine.. I also borrowed dv Box and drum + transfer roller, testprint using the f12 function but its still light and faded on many areas.. as for the hv power supply I dont know where it is located^_^

remove the image unit. behind it is a black cover over a small board. the wires from the door contacts go to it. that is what charges the drum and transfer roller.

Custom Search