PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C224 - Factory Reset

Custom Search

Jorvikps
04-07-2015, 09:36 PM
Hi Guys,

Just a quick one, I don't suppose there is a magical way of Factory Resetting these devices is there (I don't mean Counter). We have picked up a used C224 from a Dealer and it's all setup to them inc. their own imagery on the startup screen.

Obviously I could flash the firmware, but I'm worried about receiving the dreaded "Licence Management Error" afterwards.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any ideas.

Thanks

Andy

allan
04-07-2015, 09:51 PM
Format the HDD and initialize data if necessary. Reload firmware. let me know if that works. These machine does not give license management error they stop working, you will be safe to do these things.

hop that works.

copier tech
04-08-2015, 08:33 PM
You can easily restore the KM boot screen logo by holding down the yellow reset button while powering on the machine, at the next screen choose delete boot screen logo.

Jorvikps
04-08-2015, 08:46 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies, greatly appreciated.

Yes, I found the restore in Service Mode anyway. I really should of taken the 30 seconds to think about it, instead of just asking.

Thanks

Andy

Drcopy
07-26-2017, 12:48 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies, greatly appreciated.

Yes, I found the restore in Service Mode anyway. I really should of taken the 30 seconds to think about it, instead of just asking.

Thanks

Andy

Where do I find the restore in service mode?

Drcopy
07-26-2017, 01:04 AM
What is the best way to set everything back to factory default on these Konica machines '4' series? (purchased used and selling to another client)

copier tech
07-26-2017, 07:44 AM
What is the best way to set everything back to factory default on these Konica machines '4' series? (purchased used and selling to another client)

^^^^^^ Scroll up & read allan's post! ^^^^^^

Drcopy
07-26-2017, 01:07 PM
Ok so format HDD & initialise data.

Thanx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Custom Search