PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C224E Waste Toner Near Full Message

Custom Search

Mooseface2r
04-08-2015, 05:13 PM
Does anyone know what settings have to be made to make the machine warn that the waste toner is near full?

I have tried lots of settings but none of them bring the message up

Thanks in advance.

hotfuser
04-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Does anyone know what settings have to be made to make the machine warn that the waste toner is near full?

I have tried lots of settings but none of them bring the message up

Thanks in advance.

"near full waste toner " should flash up on 38,000 copies and 2000 later "waste toner box full message shows
Check out pages O-75 in Therory of operation as this may explain it a bit better for you.

I hope this helps

copier tech
04-08-2015, 07:19 PM
In SE mode, system 2 I think you have the comsumable near end warning yes/no

Mooseface2r
04-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the responses.

consumable near life is set to yes.

This is what it reads in the manual, it basically says when the waste toner falls into the sensor on the waste box, the machine should then come up with a message to say waste toner near full.

i am yet to see a machine give the message near full, they only ever say full and the machine be out of action.

Thanks

pepper38_cnd
04-09-2015, 12:01 PM
The soft warnings on that machine are hid behind a yellow question mark in the upper right corner of the control panel. If you don't touch the yellow ! you don't see the message and most people don't. they may be displayed on the screen for a brief period before being hid behind the ! but if your not right in front of the machine at that time you missed it.

Custom Search