PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Auhtentication Unit (AU-102)

Custom Search

mphile
04-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Hello Guys,

I have got this new Bizhub C454e which the customer wants to use authentication using Biometric unit and they also want to print using Bluetooth. I have configured all the settings for the bluetooth e.g,
1 system 2-bluetooth settings-effective
2 network settings-bluetooth settings-enable
3 system connection-cellular phone/pda setting-allow but still wont print.

On the authentication part I have done,

1 Billing Settings
2 management fuctions choise
3 Authentication Device 2
But I cant find the Bio icon there's only Card and Body, PLEASE HELP

emujo
04-10-2015, 03:12 PM
You didn't mention the loadable device driver, this must be installed prior to selecting "authentication device 2" in billing settings. For the Bluetooth you must have the Ek 607 installed, System 2 Bluetooth settings effective, then configured in admin as you mentioned above. Emujo

mphile
04-21-2015, 08:49 AM
You didn't mention the loadable device driver, this must be installed prior to selecting "authentication device 2" in billing settings. For the Bluetooth you must have the Ek 607 installed, System 2 Bluetooth settings effective, then configured in admin as you mentioned above. Emujo

Thanks Emujo,

The bluetooth printing is working 100%, now the problem is with this authentication unit AU-102, I have loaded the loadable device driver from the disk that comes with the unit, but it still wont show me the "bio" option on "authentication device 2". The formular that I used to load the loadable driver was to save it on a memory stick and load it to the machine like I am loading firmware and after finishing the process it told me to restart the machine,but still wont show the "bio" option.

kindly help

emujo
04-21-2015, 01:12 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by the "disk that came with the unit". We normally download the necessary drivers from our support site. Since the AU102 is not manufactured by KM, I would try finding the driver from our site over any packaged disk. Also, the choice under authentication device 2 is "Body" not Bio. Emujo

Custom Search