PDA

View Full Version : konica bizhub 600 adf jam

Custom Search

redneckstylin
04-10-2015, 06:37 PM
client called in needing a issue looked at in adf paper reaches 2nd sensor in adf than stops just wondering if anyone has a parts manual or those x2 sensors at the pickup?

copier addict
04-10-2015, 09:05 PM
These ADFs have a couple inherent issues. The skew sensors get dirty, and the jam cover micro switch fails. If it was the micro switch it would jam at feed.
If it is dirty skew sensors it will jam close to registration. Remove the black sensor cover on left underside of DF and clean the black patches. Also blow out the sensors.
Hope this helps

allan
04-10-2015, 10:35 PM
I extend the actuator for the top cover sensor by gluing a piece of plastic at the end of it. try putting your hand on the cover while it operates if that work that's your problem.

Also if the feed wheel is half work it gives a lot of problems.

What is the jam code?

bronco31
06-15-2015, 04:30 PM
I extend the actuator for the top cover sensor by gluing a piece of plastic at the end of it. try putting your hand on the cover while it operates if that work that's your problem.

Also if the feed wheel is half work it gives a lot of problems.

What is the jam code?

I get a lot of 6101 and 6203 codes... (escrow company does a lot of mixed original scanning)
I think endusers just live with an often misfeeding ADF n the Konica bh600 and 601
I always put new rollers on, clean all the oneways, skew sensors..still jams alot
I wonder if that top cover microswitch goes bad internally/electrically..even tho it sounds like it has a positive click when closing the lid..? (MS301)

all you techs out there.. have a nice week, drive safe!

EarthKmTech
06-17-2015, 12:39 AM

I bend the metal braket on top of it upwards slightly and put a small strip of c451 head cleaning tape on the area pushed by the top door. Always works for me.

Brett GS
07-10-2015, 12:57 PM
I bend the metal braket on top of it upwards slightly and put a small strip of c451 head cleaning tape on the area pushed by the top door. Always works for me.
Is the bracke you talking about the one on the micro switch/cover switch,im also getting j6203 and if i hold the cover down it works fine.

Custom Search