PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 363 Giving Blank Copies

Custom Search

sgmajid
04-12-2015, 02:49 PM
Sir

Can any one suggest me i am having bizhub 363 suddenly start giving blank copies i changed drum developer still same please suggest me

allan
04-12-2015, 03:22 PM
The machine does not error out if the laser does not work. It spins but does not get data.

neil greenhough
04-12-2015, 07:19 PM
Hi. Have you stopped the machine with the paper over the transfer roller and drum. Remove the drum to see if there is an image on it. If yes then its transfer. If no then its either laser, charge or developer unit. Hope this helps!

allan
04-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Hi. Have you stopped the machine with the paper over the transfer roller and drum. Remove the drum to see if there is an image on it. If yes then its transfer. If no then its either laser, charge or developer unit. Hope this helps!

Even with no transfer voltage a light image would be produced by the pressure of the transfer roller on the drum. If it was charge the page would come out black. It could be a broken developer gear and i had some broken drum gears before. It could be that there is broken drive components as well. the check the drum drive make a mark with whiteboard marker on the edge of the drum an see if it moves. But i never seen that happen on this model.

neil greenhough
04-12-2015, 08:31 PM
Yes your right Allan, maybe there is no transfer pressure or the contacts for charge grid or drum earth. He needs to diagnose while on site.

emujo
04-13-2015, 02:57 PM
Seen this caused by a bad power supply also. Emujo

Max
04-13-2015, 04:53 PM
Is the dev unit even turning?

Custom Search