PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c352 code 3101+ fuser parts list

Custom Search

cristian
04-25-2015, 10:21 PM
On a Bizhub c352, code C3101 + noise on the fuser.
I saw that the gear who make the connection with the machine (on the lower right corner) is damaged, i want to order a new one but i can not find anywhere the codes for the gears from the fuser.I have a parts list manual but the fuser is shown entierlly and not dismounted... Does anyone has some partlist for the fuser parts?
I need (more specific) the code for the gear situated on the removable short axis, who make direct contact with the gear situated on the fuser axis and also who transmit the rotation to the gear from the machine. The gear is white, is aprox.3 cm long ...tilted teeths...

Blizzoo
04-26-2015, 07:37 AM
There is no fuser parts covering internal components of the fuser.

copier tech
04-26-2015, 09:53 AM
There is no fuser parts covering internal components of the fuser.

This is true, you have to order the complete fuser unit, but if that gear has worn most like likely the rest of the unit is worn & old too.

cristian
04-27-2015, 08:25 AM
Nice ideea.... If you have a flat tire to your vehicle you order a new car....The rest of the fuser is OK, all the other parts are OK, i dont know how the other people (Minolta) see this problem but it is a shame to replace a whole unit due to a simple gear...28943
I add a photo of the gear (is taken from another copier but the position and dimensions are identically as for an 352)

copier tech
04-27-2015, 10:57 AM
I would replace the tyre rather than have the punture repaired!

KM now supply the fuser gear for the C552 as that can fail early, i've not seen this for your C353

Custom Search