PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Help! can't fix C5500 (Ikon 550C) C-2470 error code.

Custom Search

KeystoneSix
04-29-2015, 10:03 PM
I've checked the electrical connection on the process unit & all looks clear. It also threw toner density codes for cmyk &
I cleaned the sensors, too. Do I just need to clear the error codes or am I over looking a bad connection on the process
unit? I'm not a tech & not on a service contract so need any help you can give. Thanks in advance!

KeystoneSix
04-30-2015, 05:34 PM
Now its a 2411 code & I checked the yellow corona & developer sensors and they look clean...
If we change the developer, will that clear it?

telip
05-05-2015, 07:47 PM
Hi..
Do not change the developer (unless it has reached the limit).You need to test some things but in the end you need to call a tech.My guess is,he will repair your PRCB and problem solved.

KeystoneSix
05-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Hi..
Do not change the developer (unless it has reached the limit).You need to test some things but in the end you need to call a tech.My guess is,he will repair your PRCB and problem solved.
We got it up & running & just replaced the Fuser belt & lower hot roller yesterday & copy quality was awesome. Put it in sleep mode
last nite & when I turned it on this morning, its throwing a C2454 error code. Could it be dirty toner density sensors & if so,
where are they located? Thanks in advance for any info.

Custom Search