PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C451 dehumidifier

Custom Search

micro switch dave
05-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Apart from the dehumidifier switch at rear of machine, is there anything else to select to have it work?

minimerlin
05-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Apart from the dehumidifier switch at rear of machine, is there anything else to select to have it work?I think you will find that the heaters are an option in this part of the world. Have you fitted them?

micro switch dave
05-02-2015, 12:42 AM
I think you will find that the heaters are an option in this part of the world. Have you fitted them?

Yes, heaters are fitted.

EarthKmTech
05-03-2015, 08:36 AM
optional hey?

here in Australia they were standard, strange that they would be optional there. This is a 240v/50hz region too so if you need anything it will be in the parts manual.

The switch on a properly functioning setup is all you need to turn on to activate it.

I have seen the tray heaters fail on these, but not bother fixing it. not sure if there is a transformer that powers them, thats probably what burns out. I beleive the little electromagnetic relay board plays a part in the tray heaters too. that is probably switched on and off by what ever the paper tray cavity thermistor connects to. (printer board?)

Custom Search