PDA

View Full Version : BH-C-253, print button blinks orange.

Custom Search

Hansoon
05-06-2015, 08:26 PM
BH-C-253, print button blinks orange.

Got this machine from a wholesaler with only 50k on the clock but no history known.

Machine comes to ready and everything in the display is normal. All functions are there and all settings can me modified. However a copy cannot be initiated cause the print button remains blinking orange. Also external prints are not executed. Mechanical counter is connected and user auth. and account track are all unset. Internal test prints out of the Service Mode are not possible too.

Any ideas please? I have rather limited experience with these machines.........

Hans

emujo
05-06-2015, 09:16 PM
CS remote care is still on, but was not taken out of maintenance mode. Go into service and reset the service up or do a ram clear (cs remote care only) to clear the flashing button. Emujo

Hansoon
05-07-2015, 09:01 AM
Thanks emujo but when I go to CS Remote Care there is no button to reset the service or do a ram clear as written in the Tech Manual.

What am I missing?

Hans

Hansoon
05-07-2015, 09:39 AM
OK, machine is up and working very well now.
A pin was bend in connector CN37 on the PCRB. It seems that someone previously messed around with that board cause one of the mounting screws was missing.

My bad, I should have noticed this from the beginning, but since my experiences with these series are until now rather strained I overlooked the obvious......

Thanks anyway for your help guys.

Hans

Gergő
05-07-2015, 12:46 PM
OK, machine is up and working very well now.
A pin was bend in connector CN37 on the PCRB. It seems that someone previously messed around with that board cause one of the mounting screws was missing.

My bad, I should have noticed this from the beginning, but since my experiences with these series are until now rather strained I overlooked the obvious......

Thanks anyway for your help guys.

Hans

Hi, I have the similar problem with Bizhub C224e. I checked all the ICP-s on PRCB. Changed the SSD, MFP board, PRCB board. The problem is still exist.

Hansoon
05-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Hi, I have the similar problem with Bizhub C224e. I checked all the ICP-s on PRCB. Changed the SSD, MFP board, PRCB board. The problem is still exist.

Gergő, it would be perhaps better for you to open a new thread cause the machines are completely different and I can imagine that colleagues would not answer here anymore because my original machine is very outdated.

Hans

rrrohan
05-11-2015, 02:48 PM
CS remote care is still on, but was not taken out of maintenance mode. Go into service and reset the service up or do a ram clear (cs remote care only) to clear the flashing button. Emujo

It would flash blue not orange

Gergő
05-12-2015, 10:47 AM
It would flash blue not orange

It blinks orange.

blackcat4866
05-13-2015, 01:57 AM
Good catch Hans. =^..^=

Custom Search