PDA

View Full Version : Konica C253 color printing problem

Custom Search

Kenzo123
05-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Hi guys.
i have a strange situation here, most of the times the machine prints only grayscale pages (no mather if u set color or grayscale printing), when does finaly start to print in color .. some pages are grayscale some of them are color.(ex printing full color 10 pages document... pages 1,2,5,7, are full color the rest are grayscale)

anyome have some experience whit something like this?

copier addict
05-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Remove and reseat transfer belt to start. If that doesn't work, try a new transfer belt.
Hope this helps

emujo
05-07-2015, 06:15 PM
In some applications, the document properties override any print settings, these start to pop up in things like publisher, indesign ect..Give us some more info as to exactly what you are printing, the OS being used, and the program you are printing from. Emujo

Hansoon
05-08-2015, 01:50 AM
Sounds a little like a TB issue. Re-seating helped me once out of this. (I think)

Hans

rickh68
05-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Had a similar issue with a C353. Besides intermittently printing color files in grayscale, the Gradation Adjust color calibration sheets were sometimes missing all color bars except for black. Ended up replacing all imaging units. This took care of my problem.

Hansoon
05-10-2015, 06:02 AM
Ended up replacing all imaging units.

Sorry, but I really do not see a connection. If only one color is missing OK but when ALL colors are missing I believe its either TB retraction mechanism or the color units drive/engage mechanism.

My first and only case when this happened was cured by re-seating the Transfer Belt. Problem did not come back until now. *keeping fingers crossed*

Hans

Custom Search