PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 421 regarding usb port

Custom Search

goldencup
05-12-2015, 05:14 AM
Hi,

i would like to ask how to activate the usb port of bizhub 421. I have machine that do not have the external memory icon on the panel,but my other machine have. is there any adjustment needed to be done or parts that is needed to install on the machine?
Thank you very much.

Attatched is the image of the two machine the one with external memory icon and the one without.

allan
05-12-2015, 08:59 AM
Go to administrator settings -> system settings -> user box settings -> external USB memory settings.
Change that needs to be changed there and it should work.

Check if you have the HDD installed and set correctly.

goldencup
05-12-2015, 10:08 AM
Thank you very much for the reply sir. So i need a Hard Disk to enable the USB port?

allan
05-12-2015, 12:17 PM
No u need a HDD to get the user box function to be fully functional. The USB storage is seen as a type of user box.

blackcat4866
05-13-2015, 01:43 AM
Thank you very much for the reply sir. So i need a Hard Disk to enable the USB port?

No u need a HDD to get the user box function to be fully functional. The USB storage is seen as a type of user box.

That sounds like a 'round-about "Yes" to me. =^..^=

goldencup
05-13-2015, 02:26 AM
I have already installed the HDD and plug a flash drive but the file inside the flash drive is not detected. i tried formatting it to FAT32 & NTFS also tried another flash drive. Is there any settings that i need to look or adjust?

blackcat4866
05-13-2015, 02:30 AM
What file format? Depending on what manufacturer, what machine, you may be able to view one or more of PDF, JPG, or BMP. The only universally acceptable file format seems to be PDF. =^..^=

Custom Search