PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C220 low TCR Y-M-C C255x

Custom Search

fornerm
05-12-2015, 03:17 PM
Hello,
at a C220 comes after the change of developer units TCR low ( C255x ) and stands at 0.89% for all 3 Units in State Confirm. A dismantling of the old units did not change. Initial, manual add toner, FW new even brought nothing. also the test basis swap to other drum units did nothing. So what can I do? Thanks for the help. Additional info: machine was in the meantime 4 months still.

allan
05-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Does not seem like the machine is adding toner. Vacuum the hopper(s) empty from the top no need to strip it out yet. then strip of the top cover to expose the toner bottles. Switch the machine on and see if the bottles are rotating.

If its only for CMY I think it could be the color bottle drive there is no feed back to tel the machine if the bottle is turning or not, but the machine should ask to replace the toner. This toner drive has 2 motors one for the colors and one for B/W.

Ask the costumer when they replaced the toner and try to find one of the bottles. If there is toner left in there there is something to this theory.

If the bottle drive checks out OK then check the hopper itself, but then it would make sense if you only get a fault on yellow and magenta. There is 2 motors on the hopper one for KC, and one for MY. The motor runs in both ways to select between MY.

If no luck with those 2 things...

Change the relay board (the one where the dev units plug into).
If that does not work change the OACB.
If that does not work change the MFPB.
If that does not work burn it!

fornerm
05-13-2015, 09:07 AM
Hello,
Thanks for your help, that sounds not bad, so the hopper box was emptied, he also notes that the toner is empty and wants toner,
so Hopper and supply itself is OK, even the turns, it will be much toner supplied the developer unit almost overflowing, so the electronics does not realize how much toner is in the unit.
Testing, the old Dev units was installed with the result that in State Confirm again - Level 1 History is set to 0% of Dev value but this can not be.

Through which the component recognition is given to the machine further?
Once before the Relay Board been broken?
What is this defect? Is almost nothing on it.

allan
05-13-2015, 06:35 PM
Yes there is almost nothing on the relay board. Some guys manage to physically break it or bend the pins.
It could be a pinched wire as well. if you have spare boards then change them.
you will get the LMS error but i live with a lot of those error messages.

Custom Search