PDA

View Full Version : C6500e C-0302 Error code, how can I fix it?

Custom Search

Tommy1772
05-15-2015, 12:45 PM
Hello all, I recently bought a Konica Minolta C6500e and upon getting it here and starting it up, every 20 pages I'm getting the error C-0302, which I'm lead to believe is somthing to do with tucking fans? I've no idea where the fans are and how to fix the problem, can anybody help me? I'm getting desperate as I need to get a job out today..!

Thanks very much

tulintron
05-18-2015, 02:39 PM
Hello all, I recently bought a Konica Minolta C6500e and upon getting it here and starting it up, every 20 pages I'm getting the error C-0302, which I'm lead to believe is somthing to do with tucking fans? I've no idea where the fans are and how to fix the problem, can anybody help me? I'm getting desperate as I need to get a job out today..!

Thanks very much

Facing the machine, remove the left side cover and find the 03's fan. Poor contact. Cable red.

Not solved? Damage to the printer board

Tommy1772
05-18-2015, 04:07 PM
Facing the machine, remove the left side cover and find the 03's fan. Poor contact. Cable red.

Not solved? Damage to the printer board

Thanks mate, I had a look over the weekend. It turned out that one of the fans has a cracked and broken outer casing, which was causing the fan to stop moving. A bit of super glue and a bit of patience sorted it out. Thanks for replying.

Custom Search