PDA

View Full Version : CS3050ci C2770

Custom Search

CompyTech
05-15-2015, 11:28 PM
The code appears to happen randomly, last time I was out I removed and checked the transfer belt, it looked fine, I'm seeing the code appeared 47 times. I checked u469 belt position (range 6 -26) per SM, I got a 31. I wanted to check the transfer belt sensor, Is that inside the machine or on the belt unit? I have a feeling I'm over thinking this and I'm unfortunately going to have to replace the transfer belt. Ran a test pattern in U89 and the colors look good, and the MFP only has like 60k on meter. Anyone have any other thoughts?

blackcat4866
05-16-2015, 02:17 AM
"C2770" error. Clears for a few prints, then returns.

When the AK-730 bridge unit is installed, the front vertical support is installed with 20mm long screws as described in the instructions. The lower screw hits the transfer cleaning unit preventing the transfer unit from flexing.

Install the front vertical support with 12mm long screws. Center the transfer belt manually.

I've also had to replace a transfer belt assembly for this same code. =^..^=

copycoan
05-19-2015, 12:35 PM
there is a service bulletin about "the stretch level of the belts of the machine front and rear side may differ due to the strong spring pressure of the spring (No.2) to close the toner waste shutter on the machine front side." sb-2LC-0127 (D196)
I also have seen that code due to toner contamination of optic sensors of the transfer belt so the reading of position of the belt was wrong.

jmaister
05-22-2015, 07:13 PM
31 degrees is too far out. if it has the tendency to out of 6-26, it is no good. yikes!! 47 times? that belt should've been replaced sooner.

you could also take the belt out and look at the edges. one side is still straight, one side has ripples(over stretched).

I wonder if this has to do with the belt being initialized too many times.

CompyTech
05-23-2015, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the replies. No bridge unit on machine. I went ahead and ordered a new belt, and installed it. It's not a high volume account, so it's a wait and see thing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Custom Search